Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

I need to grow real followers in specific niche in specific area

Mitzios

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to grow followers who like or own cats in a specific country. I have a list of popular accounts to target their followers.

I have a few questions:

1. Will Instagram ban me if I start following a large number of people?
  2. Is there a bot that can automatically follow people who follow certain accounts?
I think this approach will help me gain followers because many of them will follow back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitzios

Reaction score
What can I do for you?

Execusp

Reaction score
If you break the rules, they might ban you, or they could start by hiding your posts without telling you.

Putionis

Reaction score
I have the same question.

Heracyte

Reaction score
You're allowed to follow up to 200 accounts each day, with a total maximum of 7500 accounts overall.

Fricarr

Reaction score
  1. Will Instagram ban me if I start following a large number of people?
  1. They won't kick you out if you follow the rules and don't go overboard. They'll warn you first before taking serious action.

Rockerwr

Reaction score
If you obey the rules, they might not ban your account. You can follow more than seven thousand people.

Sleekko

Reaction score
If it's manual, don't worry—you can follow accounts, but be sure to stay within a human-like threshold. No one knows the exact limit, but from experience, 30-50 follows per day is safe.
You can likely increase this gradually. By steadily increasing your following activities month over month, the algorithm is less likely to detect whether it's human or bot-driven.

Rhytocen

Reaction score
  1. Based on my experience with a new account, after following around 10 people, I encountered a temporary block that prevented me from following more. It's not a ban, just a temporary restriction.
  2. Yes, there are.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Yes, Instagram restricts your account if you follow too many people too quickly, so it's better to follow them gradually each day.

Yes, there are bots that can automatically follow accounts, but they are detectable. Using them can violate Instagram's terms and may lead to penalties. It's best to use an organic approach for sustainable growth.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
  • There are limits on how many accounts you can follow daily. Typically, 50-100 follows per day are safe, depending on your account's age.
  • Consider using Instadub.

Top Bottom