Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I need help how to make money on pinterest with bots

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have the ability to develop high-quality bots that are compatible with web browsers as well as Android applications. Given that many people are leveraging Pinterest to promote their businesses, and considering the relatively weak protection against bots on the platform, I would like to ask about the specific types of bots that are useful for Pinterest promotion. Are bots primarily required for activities such as saving pins or viewing them?

As a token of goodwill, I am willing to provide a ready-made bot for those interested in pursuing this idea. Thank you!

Msects

Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing a Pinterest Bot that can handle direct messaging and automatically follow users.

Batersch

Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing a Pinterest Bot that can handle direct messaging and automatically follow users.
Direct messaging (DMing) refers to the act of initiating a conversation through direct messages. This typically involves determining the appropriate time to send a DM, which can be influenced by various factors such as whether someone has followed your account or a competitor's account.

Tevetto

Reaction score
What capabilities does the bot have?

Fallsen

Reaction score
The bot is not currently in existence; instead, I am gathering suggestions regarding the desired features and functionalities it should have.

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Bots are not readily available for Pinterest due to the platform's frequent and continuous updates throughout the day. Many developers who attempted to create bots eventually abandoned the idea due to the high level of stress and time required for constant updates. Each module of the bot would need to be updated randomly anywhere from 4 to 10 times every day. As a result, the bot frequently malfunctions due to the unpredictable and constant stream of updates on Pinterest.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Bots are not readily available for Pinterest due to the platform's frequent and continuous updates throughout the day. Many developers who attempted to create bots eventually abandoned the idea due to the high level of stress and time required for constant updates. Each module of the bot would need to be updated randomly anywhere from 4 to 10 times every day. As a result, the bot frequently malfunctions due to the unpredictable and constant stream of updates on Pinterest.
Is it not worth the effort to create a Pinterest bot?

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
cannot frequently update

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does the utilization of a bot function effectively on the Pinterest platform?

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In this forum thread, I posed a query and gathered suggestions regarding the specific type of bot required for the Pinterest platform.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
The majority of social media platforms do not endorse or support the use of bots. However, many people still use them despite the platforms' disapproval.

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
The majority of social media platforms do not endorse or support the use of bots. However, many people still use them despite the platforms' disapproval.
Certainly, while these platforms may not endorse bots, bots do exist and operate effectively.

Newagen

Reaction score
To be honest, that's quite excessive. However, it's true that Pinterest undergoes frequent updates, and its user base consists of unique bot users. These users have distinct product requirements compared to the usual ones.

Top Bottom