Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I need a converter for my drupal site

JacoDK

Reaction score
Hi There I need a easy and great plugin that can convert my drupal website to Wordpress what would u suggest ?

MMOLEARN COM

Administrator

Staff member
MOD
Reaction score
Hi, I havent used drupal before but maybe this article can help?

Looks like you might need :

2. Install the WP All Import Pro Plugin​

To prepare for the migration, you’ll also have to take some steps on the WordPress side. Specifically, we recommend the WordPress plugin WP All Import Pro, with the advanced custom field (ACF) add-on. What the add-on does is allow us to map fields within Drupal to custom ACFs within WordPress.

After you download the WP All Import Pro plugin, you’ll then upload the XML, JSON, or CSV file you created when you mapped your Drupal data.

Then, decide the data you want to import. Since you are migrating your whole site, you’ll likely import all of your data. This process can include posts, pages, taxonomies, users, or custom post types added by other themes and plugins.

Top Bottom