Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I keep hearing about these highly-priced copywriters. Can you tell me where to find them?

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been hearing about copywriting services that reportedly charge exorbitant fees of up to $25,000 per page or for 2,000 words. Despite searching for such companies on Google, I have been unable to find any. Can anyone direct me to where I can locate these highly-priced copywriters? I'm intrigued and would like to learn more.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If that's your desire, I can certainly charge you that amount.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The ones you've heard about are probably made up by course marketers.

True high-earners, I imagine, don't need to promote their services online or actively seek out new customers outside of word-of-mouth and connections. Having more work than they can reasonably take on is what allowed them to set their prices so high.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
copywriters? no way. Perhaps if an entire book, film, or video game was rewritten.
Zimbabwean dollars perhaps?

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
copywriters? no way. Perhaps if an entire book, film, or video game was rewritten.
Zimbabwean dollars perhaps?
I had the same thought, but even Google admits that each page can generate upwards of $25,000. Check out the site's FAQ whenever you like. I've also been told by people they know personally that there are copywriters who do charge that much, but I can't find anyone charging even close to that here or anywhere else. For that reason, I found this to be illogical.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had the same thought, but even Google admits that each page can generate upwards of $25,000. Check out the site's FAQ whenever you like. I've also been told by people they know personally that there are copywriters who do charge that much, but I can't find anyone charging even close to that here or anywhere else. For that reason, I found this to be illogical.
There is none to be found in this location. This copywriter probably works for a Fortune 500 company, where costs are exaggerated. Those in authority are completely oblivious to market dynamics.

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Even the most skilled technical writers can't justify charging $25k for 2,000 words. How to make the best batch of meth for only $25,000? :D

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the '80s and '90s, you could get US$25,000 for 2,000 words.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In 2017, I hired a copywriter for a sales letter and paid 50k for their services. While I cannot reveal their name to avoid affecting their workload, I can say that finding a talented copywriter can be challenging, as they tend to be sought after by passionate clients rather than actively seeking work.

However, the investment was well worth it, as the campaign generated enough revenue to easily recoup the cost, and even led to a 25k bonus for the copywriter. Skilled copywriters who produce high-quality work can command higher fees due to their track record and expertise, which many freelance copywriters may lack.

Personally, I would only hire a copywriter who is well-versed in the relevant literature and has a proven track record. This is essential for ensuring that the copywriter can deliver effective results for my projects.

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In 2017, I hired a copywriter for a sales letter and paid 50k for their services. While I cannot reveal their name to avoid affecting their workload, I can say that finding a talented copywriter can be challenging, as they tend to be sought after by passionate clients rather than actively seeking work.

However, the investment was well worth it, as the campaign generated enough revenue to easily recoup the cost, and even led to a 25k bonus for the copywriter. Skilled copywriters who produce high-quality work can command higher fees due to their track record and expertise, which many freelance copywriters may lack.

Personally, I would only hire a copywriter who is well-versed in the relevant literature and has a proven track record. This is essential for ensuring that the copywriter can deliver effective results for my projects.
I can't wait to dive into a $50,000 sales page.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Investing in high-end landing pages has its advantages. While the value of the words themselves is relatively low, the way they are organized and the words used to tap into the subconscious and stimulate a desire to buy is where the real value lies. Companies frequently experiment with words that trigger the limbic system, also known as NLP - https://qbi.uq.edu.au/brain/brain-a...c system is the,and fight or flight responses.,

, to make their audience more likely to buy. The goal is to create a dream or desire in the audience's mind that will prompt them to purchase the product. This is why the cost of high-quality landing pages can be quite high.

Some writers charge a premium to rearrange the words on a page in a specific order, taking into account the amount of text that appears on a scroll and other factors. I recall seeing a service on Google ads that charged around $2,000 for one sales page. There are also people on YouTube who teach how to talk when selling something, such as Grant Cardone, who suggests starting with the price in the first lines and then explaining the value you would get for that money.

I've experimented with starting my Upwork cover letters with the price and found that it often works well, as 95% of the time there is no negotiation after that. However, this strategy is only effective if you have a large enough audience to test it out. A blog with only 10 visitors per week won't benefit much from a $100,000 sales pitch, but a conversion rate from 1:100 to 1:17 in a $20 CPC Google Adwords campaign could mean significant cost savings.

Ultimately, investing in high-quality landing pages can be a worthwhile expense if done correctly. It's important to keep in mind that the value lies in the way the words are arranged and used to stimulate desire in the audience's mind, rather than the words themselves.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Investing in high-end landing pages has its advantages. While the value of the words themselves is relatively low, the way they are organized and the words used to tap into the subconscious and stimulate a desire to buy is where the real value lies. Companies frequently experiment with words that trigger the limbic system, also known as NLP - https://qbi.uq.edu.au/brain/brain-anatomy/limbic-system#:~:text=The limbic system is the,and fight or flight responses.,

, to make their audience more likely to buy. The goal is to create a dream or desire in the audience's mind that will prompt them to purchase the product. This is why the cost of high-quality landing pages can be quite high.

Some writers charge a premium to rearrange the words on a page in a specific order, taking into account the amount of text that appears on a scroll and other factors. I recall seeing a service on Google ads that charged around $2,000 for one sales page. There are also people on YouTube who teach how to talk when selling something, such as Grant Cardone, who suggests starting with the price in the first lines and then explaining the value you would get for that money.

I've experimented with starting my Upwork cover letters with the price and found that it often works well, as 95% of the time there is no negotiation after that. However, this strategy is only effective if you have a large enough audience to test it out. A blog with only 10 visitors per week won't benefit much from a $100,000 sales pitch, but a conversion rate from 1:100 to 1:17 in a $20 CPC Google Adwords campaign could mean significant cost savings.

Ultimately, investing in high-quality landing pages can be a worthwhile expense if done correctly. It's important to keep in mind that the value lies in the way the words are arranged and used to stimulate desire in the audience's mind, rather than the words themselves.
You've made some very valid points in your lengthy response. Superb response.

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
$25k for a single page, or 2,000 words? I have to go throw up. Right now I have to get to the hospital. Many, many thanks...

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
$25k for a single page, or 2,000 words? I have to go throw up. Right now I have to get to the hospital. Many, many thanks...
I didn't count how many words were in the sales letter, but it was quite lengthy.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been hearing about copywriting services that reportedly charge exorbitant fees of up to $25,000 per page or for 2,000 words. Despite searching for such companies on Google, I have been unable to find any. Can anyone direct me to where I can locate these highly-priced copywriters? I'm intrigued and would like to learn more.
rofl, It's expensive to pay $25,000. for just 2000 words. For a 2000 word article, I ask $20.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I didn't count how many words were in the sales letter, but it was quite lengthy.
Perhaps if the person who wrote it used molten gold and diamonds to decorate the letters.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider this.

I am in the market for a certain item. I wrote the program myself.
My fee is $450.

Even though I average 300 unique visitors per day, I only make one sale every three days from that page. As often as once every four days. Quite a poor rate of change.

Someone approaches you and says, "I can triple your sales for $20,000.

A daily increase of 100% translates to one sale. In about two months, I'll get my money back.
With that money, I'm able to buy a lot of equity in banks, which is a nice bonus.

I was able to borrow $180,000 with only a $20,000 down payment.
This is just one small illustration of the rationale behind such high prices for some consumers.

Top Bottom