Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P I have had an extremely negative experience with DAN.com.

XoInlove

Reaction score
As you may recall, I was in the process of selling my SMM panel website in a previous thread. My buyer and I agreed on a fee of $1500, which was below the actual value of the site. We decided to use DAN.com as a secure platform for the transaction. The buyer paid for the account and I transferred my domain to DAN.com.

However, after waiting for 10 hours for the transfer and closure to be completed, I received an email from DAN.com stating that my transaction had been marked as fraudulent by their fraud detection team in cooperation with Adyen. They canceled the transaction, deleted my account, and refunded all my sales with them. They did not provide any reason for the cancellation and my domain is now stuck with them. I have sent emails to their team, and someone has contacted me stating that they will return my domain the next day as they are currently after hours.

I am extremely disappointed with the situation as they destroyed a potentially good deal. I cannot understand why they would accuse me of fraud when I am the first and only owner of the site, and they did not provide any explanation for their actions. It seems like they may have done it intentionally. It's a reminder that you cannot rely on anyone these days, even those with 5-star reputations. Please be cautious when using their services.

BlackP

Reaction score
If the issue was caused by Dan, is it not possible for you and the buyer to discuss renegotiating on a different platform? Or did this situation also lead the buyer to withdraw?

Regardless, I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Bergires

Reaction score
I'm sorry to learn about your unfortunate experience, and I appreciate you sharing your warning with others. Regarding the cost, was the alternative escrow service significantly more expensive?

Vinerchco

Reaction score
It is not surprising that social media marketing (SMM) carries a high level of risk. What were your expectations considering this fact?

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My friend, selling likes, views, and followers is not illegal. There is no specific law that prohibits such activities. In fact, even some well-known companies have engaged in these practices.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Barn is not involved in this matter, but in my perspective, the payment method is at fault. It seems that the buyer used a stolen card, which was detected by Ayden (a payment processing company similar to Stripe).

Top Bottom