Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Web-H I have AWS 11500$ CREDIT, what can I do?

Braines

Reaction score
Hello wonderful team, I hope you are doing well!

I recently received $10,000 in AWS credit and I am wondering what kind of business I can start with it. I am not interested in selling the account, but I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas on how to generate revenue with this credit. Thank you.

Iamgi

Reaction score
I am in the process of planning my own website for selling online courses and providing live one-on-one education on topics such as forex trading, crypto trading, and gold trading. However, obtaining a reliable hosting service can be quite expensive, so this information will be extremely helpful. I am unsure about the steps involved in acquiring it.

Intricul

Reaction score
How did you come up with that idea? If I were in your position, I would consider starting my own web design agency since that is the field I am currently working in.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
I recently signed up for an AWS subscription and completed the required form.

KingDoom

Reaction score
Regrettably, the available credit tends to deplete quickly once you begin using services like EC2, RDP, LB, and so on. Once the credit is exhausted, the costs can escalate, and migrating to an alternative option becomes comparatively more challenging. Enjoy the benefits while they last.

KixSpecials

Reaction score
I understand your desire to have it. You're planning to operate a video hosting server for user-shared viral videos. If it's possible, please provide it to me. Thank you.

Kurobi

Reaction score
Regrettably, the available credit tends to deplete quickly once you begin using services like EC2, RDP, LB, and so on. Once the credit is exhausted, the costs can escalate, and migrating to an alternative option becomes comparatively more challenging. Enjoy the benefits while they last.

Could you please explain what LB refers to? This is my first encounter with Amazon Web Services, so I am unfamiliar with the term.

Top Bottom