Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I have 38k phone/WhatsApp numbers of a specific group, how to contact without paying for each message?

ThinkWar

Reaction score
I bought a list of phone numbers of potential customers from various countries. As I plan to use Whatsapp for outreach, I discovered that Whatsapp for business charges exorbitant amounts per message, making it unpractical to contact everyone on the list using their platform.

Are there alternative solutions that I'm unaware of? Thank you in advance for your help

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Contemplate connecting with customers through SMS or Telegram.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The availability of potential SMS marketers interested in purchasing or entering a revenue-sharing arrangement for the phone numbers you collected depends on the manner in which you obtained the numbers and whether or not you acquired proper consent.

Top Bottom