Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

I have 100k child accounts...now what

DevWolfie

Reaction score
I've successfully grown 100,000 child accounts through software testing. What should I do with them?

One strategy I attempted was having them scan popular profiles like the Kardashians, scraping users who liked their comments in real time. I then sent DMs to those users, asking them to follow a fan page, and gained 60 followers in about 3 minutes. However, I halted the approach as I'm unsure about its profitability, aside from potentially generating a few clicks for email submissions. Does anyone have alternative suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

DreamyContent

Reaction score
What does the term "child accounts" mean? I apologize for asking what might seem like a basic question.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
You have the option to initiate your own SMM Panel.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
What does the term "child accounts" mean? I apologize for asking what might seem like a basic question.
100,000 accounts that appear genuine, with some followers but no particular niche. While they lack significance individually, they can collectively be utilized to encourage others to follow or like a specific account, facilitating rapid growth without jeopardizing its safety.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaucompa

Reaction score
  1. Recently joined.
  2. Username and profile primarily serve as advertisements.
  3. Has already attempted to sell something.
You should DM me your telegram, I can get you all the followers you could possibly want for any niche very fast if you can convert them into $ lets talk
I'm skeptical that this thread is seeking authentic contributions.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
  1. Recently joined.
  2. Username and profile primarily serve as advertisements.
  3. Has already attempted to sell something.

I'm skeptical that this thread is seeking authentic contributions.

Certainly! Please provide the text you'd like me to rewrite, and I'll ensure it remains authentic while transforming it.

Fallsen

Reaction score
You gained 60 followers in 3 minutes, and you're still unsure what to do with them?

Top Bottom