Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I got offered Sales Navigator discounts in linkedin, valid?

Stockwi

Reaction score
Recently, an person reached out to me and offered to grant me access to LinkedIn Sales Navigator for my account. Surprisingly, they only requested my email address. I'm curious if anyone else has encountered a similar situation and if there's a possibility that this offer could be legitimate. Additionally, I'm interested to know if there are any reputable sellers in this forum who offer a similar service.

Bourgis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm also involved in this particular area, and I haven't come across that before. Hopefully, he didn't request your password too! 😄

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, I did not do it. It seemed suspicious.

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A technique has been reveald on the forum for obtaining two months of Sales Navigator for free.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What precisely is the function of sales navigator?

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sales Navigator provides users with an excellent web-based application that enables them to effortlessly focus on the appropriate leads without encountering significant restrictions. Although certain limitations exist, such as a maximum of 2000 people per search, these boundaries can be overcome by using various filters.

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Alright, so it assists in conducting more focused searches within their database, right? Could you please tell me the price? Appreciate the information provided!!

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, and it likely allows you a bit more flexibility in accepting connection requests too. If you're interested in handling such matters, feel free to reach out to me privately, and we can exchange thoughts and ideas.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
It appears as though the other person is attempting to gain unauthorized access to your account.

Top Bottom