Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I got banned from Facebook ads?

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Last time, my page was unexpectedly banned without any explanation provided. I've been contemplating the potential reasons behind it, such as running campaigns in Bangladesh, having an excess number of reviews on my website, being in the beauty niche, or perhaps the product itself appearing suspicious. To address these concerns, I made significant changes. I created a new page and launched an ad that performed well for three days.

However, out of the blue, my entire account was banned without any specific violation noted on my page. It's puzzling because I have friends who have been able to avoid bans for six months or even indefinitely. I feel like I'm stuck in a cycle of getting banned repeatedly, usually after just three days.

I'm at a loss as to what to do next. It seems that TikTok has even stricter policies in place, adding to my frustrations.

Facent

Reaction score
Have you previously experienced any instances where Facebook accounts were prohibited on this IP address?

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you previously experienced any instances where Facebook accounts were prohibited on this IP address?
Only a single page was prohibited, and despite using the same account and IP address consistently, a sudden ban was imposed unexpectedly.

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Lately, the stability of pages has become increasingly unreliable, and experiencing bans has become a regular occurrence. The recommended approach is to create a new page for running ads repeatedly. In addition, it is advisable to appeal any Facebook ban received, as upon its return, the page will be stronger than before.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My entire account has been banned this time. While I don't have any issues with using another account, I'm concerned that they might become suspicious if I consistently use the same credit card with my name on it. It's important for my legitimate business that I withdraw funds for tax purposes from this particular credit card.

Furthermore, it's perplexing that a page I created just three days ago would result in a ban. I'm uncertain whether I can recreate the same page again if the product was performing well.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The intention is to use TikTok Ads as the primary advertising platform while temporarily discontinuing the use of Facebook Ads until certain conditions are met. If you choose to persist with FB Ads, it would involve ongoing purchases of proxies, fake IDs, aged pages, verified business managers, ad accounts created two years ago, and the utilization of a special browser. However, it's important to note that these are only temporary solutions.

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
Indeed, this plan appears promising. However, it is essential for me to examine their policy regarding dropshipping and the criteria for banning people.

Facerens

Reaction score
Determining the cause of a Facebook ads ban can be quite challenging. The reason behind the ban could stem from various factors, either on your side or on Facebook's side. The existing solutions for resolving such bans are mostly temporary fixes that only offer temporary relief. It is advisable to stay informed about any updates or advancements regarding this issue.

PanetCute

Reaction score
Consider purchasing proxies or accounts, or alternatively, temporarily shifting your focus to TikTok.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To resolve the issue, it is recommended to set up a new VMware and install Windows 7 on it. Afterward, create a new account and engage in normal posting activities for approximately 17 days to establish a warm-up period. Once the account is established, create a page and start posting regularly on it. Facebook may offer a $5 credit for creating a campaign, which you can use. It is important to avoid logging into your banned account or accessing the associated email.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To resolve the issue, it is recommended to set up a new VMware and install Windows 7 on it. Afterward, create a new account and engage in normal posting activities for approximately 17 days to establish a warm-up period. Once the account is established, create a page and start posting regularly on it. Facebook may offer a $5 credit for creating a campaign, which you can use. It is important to avoid logging into your banned account or accessing the associated email.
The main issue lies in the short lifespan of the account, which typically lasts for only three days. It is important to note that my business activities are completely legitimate and not involved in any blackhat techniques.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My entire account has been banned this time. While I don't have any issues with using another account, I'm concerned that they might become suspicious if I consistently use the same credit card with my name on it. It's important for my legitimate business that I withdraw funds for tax purposes from this particular credit card.

Furthermore, it's perplexing that a page I created just three days ago would result in a ban. I'm uncertain whether I can recreate the same page again if the product was performing well.
When you get banned, you can't associate any previous assets to the new account. You'll need new: credit cards, ips (good residential ip), having a new clean computer is also helpful, new pages, profiles, etc.. Everything new. If you associate your Credit Card on the new account you'll get banned.

I know it sucks! Learn from this and don't be a 1 trick pony. Try to diversify the traffic sources, campaigns, websites, business model, etc.. I've learned this the hard way.

TikTok is good. I've only did a few tests and got conversions right away.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When you get banned, you can't associate any previous assets to the new account. You'll need new: credit cards, ips (good residential ip), having a new clean computer is also helpful, new pages, profiles, etc.. Everything new. If you associate your Credit Card on the new account you'll get banned.

I know it sucks! Learn from this and don't be a 1 trick pony. Try to diversify the traffic sources, campaigns, websites, business model, etc.. I've learned this the hard way.

TikTok is good. I've only did a few tests and got conversions right away.
What concerns me is the frequency at which I am being banned. I have friends who are willing to let me use their IP, credit card, laptop, or account, so that's not an issue. However, the problem lies in the fact that each ban lasts for three days, which is not a sustainable situation. Even if I were to pay for all the necessary resources every three days, it would eventually become problematic.

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What concerns me is the frequency at which I am being banned. I have friends who are willing to let me use their IP, credit card, laptop, or account, so that's not an issue. However, the problem lies in the fact that each ban lasts for three days, which is not a sustainable situation. Even if I were to pay for all the necessary resources every three days, it would eventually become problematic.
Are you planning to create a webpage and start running advertisements immediately? Have you taken the necessary steps to prepare and establish credibility for your page and accounts beforehand?

To my knowledge, I haven't come across any reports of people being banned on TikTok.

Based on your description, it appears that your business model revolves around drop shipping. It's worth noting that on platforms like Facebook and Google, you may encounter frequent restrictions or bans since they generally have a negative stance towards drop shipping business models.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What I'm trying to say is that my pages have been around for a long time, over three years. And my accounts are genuine as well. They are personal accounts that have been active for more than five to ten years.

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
So, if you get banned, you simply move the website to a different domain or server? Do you make any changes to the content or text?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I actually switched the product/niche/website, haha.

I'm not sure why, but with the last two products, I got banned within just three days each time.

However, I was using the same account. Perhaps that's the issue. It's possible that when they banned my first page, they meant to imply that I shouldn't run ads at all.

So when they noticed that I was running ads for a different page/new product/new website using the same account, they banned it as well.

Who knows for sure? What I'm trying to say is that this time, I could start fresh with a new account and everything else brand new.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you planning to create a webpage and start running advertisements immediately? Have you taken the necessary steps to prepare and establish credibility for your page and accounts beforehand?

To my knowledge, I haven't come across any reports of people being banned on TikTok.

Based on your description, it appears that your business model revolves around drop shipping. It's worth noting that on platforms like Facebook and Google, you may encounter frequent restrictions or bans since they generally have a negative stance towards drop shipping business models.
Seriously?

I had no idea, that's amusing.

None of the dropshipping experts mention that, it's quite ironic.

Does it perform better on TikTok?

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Seriously?

I had no idea, that's amusing.

None of the dropshipping experts mention that, it's quite ironic.

Does it perform better on TikTok?
There aren't any dropshipping experts, it's funny to think about. That business model is outdated. I'm not aware of the success rate of dropshipping on TikTok, but you can ask with others as the forum has a dedicated subforum for TikTok discussions.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps the issue lies within the IP, but this problem extends beyond just you and affects the entire community.

Top Bottom