Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter i get 75k visitors from twitter

AlliLove

Reaction score
Hello, folks! I used to successfully promote my sports-related website on Twitter, generating up to 10k visits a day. However, I'm currently exploring ways to create multiple Twitter accounts, around 3 to 5 accounts daily. Unfortunately, every time I attempt to create an account, it gets instantly suspended, prompting requests for a phone number or facing immediate shadow banning. I suspect that Twitter may have banned my IP address or has some issue with my account. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Note: t.co represents Twitter.

112.webp
280b12.webp

Openpaycard

Reaction score
Apologies, buddy, but the analytics on that blogging platform aren't reliable; they seem to be fabricating numbers. Consider directing traffic to a WordPress site or using Google Analytics for more accurate data.

Top Bottom