Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube I finally cracked the youtube algorithm

RivenGiant

Reaction score
Hello!

after one month of testing, I have discovered several strategies that can help your video gain popularity or, at the very least, increase its visibility.

Firstly, it is crucial to find a popular niche for your video, as the algorithm may not recognize it otherwise.

Secondly, focus on getting views through the browse feature, which means that search engine optimization (SEO) is not as important. It's a waste of time for newcomers to prioritize SEO or aim for top search results.

Post your video on a few relevant subreddits to gain at least 50-100 external views. After reaching this threshold, you should stop and delete the link. Why delete it? Because organic views are more valuable than external views, so you shouldn't have too many external views. I once had a video that went viral, but it happened late because I had an excessive number of external views (7-8k) and only 100 organic views (with a click-through rate (CTR) of over 10%). The algorithm considered this suspicious. However, if you have 60 organic views, 100 external views, and an 8% CTR, the algorithm will boost your video. On the other hand, if you have 70 organic views, 0 external views, and a 9% CTR, the algorithm will not boost it. Of course, if you can afford it, having around 200-300 organic views with over a 10% CTR will instantly trigger the algorithm's boosting, but most people cannot achieve that. Therefore, be sure to share your video on social media.

Remember, the title is your best friend. Thumbnail images only matter 30% in my experience, contrary to what others say. Even if I spend five hours creating a high-quality thumbnail, it won't be as effective as a compelling title. Try to create confusing titles that entice people to click on your video to satisfy their curiosity. Of course, your video must be relevant to the title. Do not focus on optimizing your title for SEO; just create a title that piques curiosity. For example: "Do you know this thing can be fatal?" or "This is the worst thing I've ever experienced..."

Keep your title reasonably short, or it will appear truncated...

Click-through rate (CTR) is essential and holds higher priority over high retention. Your CTR should always be above 15% to get featured in the browse section. This can result in at least 100k views or more. (Mine is currently at 19.2%, and I have reached 500k views.)

A 6% CTR with 100% watch time is worse than a 15% CTR with 50% watch time. Aim for above 50% watch time retention; anything below that is not recommended.

dtjfghj.png

When it comes to engagement, it's important not to strive for perfection in your videos. If your content is serious and of high quality, try incorporating some funny moments into it. You can also leverage your other channels and comment on your own video, making it humorous and inviting responses. People will upvote and want to engage with those comments, which is key to achieving high engagement. Remember to limit one Gmail account per comment and five Gmail accounts per IP address. To trick the algorithm and ensure the comment appears genuine, try watching the full video or at least 90% of it before adding the comment. If you go back to your channel and can't see the comment, it means it has been flagged as fraudulent. In my experience, three funny comments are usually sufficient to entertain viewers.

Now, let's talk about the algorithm. It checks your video every hour. Once the requirements are met, it boosts your video for six hours, equivalent to your current click-through rate (CTR). After that, it reduces the boosting to 10% for the next 18 hours to test your video. If your video can maintain or even increase its CTR during this period, the algorithm will boost it again for another six hours and repeat the process.

A video that fails to maintain a 5% CTR while being boosted by the algorithm will only receive 3-4k views during the entire boost and may essentially "die" permanently unless the CTR increases again. However, this may require a long journey, which is why some videos may suddenly gain popularity months after their upload.

On the other hand, a video that can maintain over a 15% CTR during the algorithm's boosting period will receive at least 100-400k views for the entire boost, depending on retention, and will undergo another testing phase for subsequent boosts.

This method is mostly white hat, with the only exception being commenting on your own video. Additionally, you can consider purchasing a few Reddit upvotes (around 10 should suffice). The crowd effect will then take over and contribute to the success of your content.

XoInlove

Reaction score
I truly appreciate your insightful comment! The breakdown you provided is fantastic and I'm grateful for it. Thank you so much!

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Essentially, 95% of the methods you mentioned are considered white hat, which means they are ethical and within the guidelines. The only method that can be classified as black hat is commenting on your own video. Additionally, you mentioned the option to purchase a few Reddit upvotes (around 10) to create a crowd effect and generate more attention for your content.

SMM panels generally do not offer Click-Through Rate (CTR) manipulation services, so there's limited potential for abuse in that aspect. The success of your video primarily depends on the quality of your title and the content within it. For instance, even if you manage to artificially increase the CTR by around 10%, your video may only receive around 3,000 views. However, if people do not engage with your content or find it unappealing, the algorithm may stop promoting it permanently.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How about the CTR views that are typically offered by the majority of panels?

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In essence, the key is to achieve a CTR higher than 10% and a retention rate of 50% or more, and then let the algorithm take care of the remaining aspects.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You mentioned that ranking is not crucial for new channels. In that case, how do you measure your click-through rate (CTR)? Did you personally watch the video?

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You mentioned that ranking is not crucial for new channels. In that case, how do you measure your click-through rate (CTR)? Did you personally watch the video?
This is the moment to find a popular niche that doesn't even require your old channel. I've noticed that some channels are created recently and gain rapid popularity, mainly because of their attention-grabbing titles.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate the advice! You mentioned that you prioritize optimizing your videos for YouTube's browse features rather than search. However, you still acknowledge the importance of incorporating keywords in the title, description, and tags. These elements help the YouTube algorithm determine the appropriate promotion for your video.

SableSloth

Reaction score
I have made a change in my video strategy. Instead of following Vidlq's recommendations and striving for a 70-80/100 SEO score, I now only include three hashtags in the description. Surprisingly, when I stopped focusing on SEO and settled for a low 5/100 SEO score, my video received nearly 1 million views, whereas before, optimizing didn't get significant results, only boosting views to around 3-4k.

Eclipse

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback! Does this approach also contribute to gaining subscribers?

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
Best of luck! However, even if you manage to optimize all these factors, it's challenging to maintain a consistently high click-through rate (CTR) over time. CTR can fluctuate due to various factors, making it difficult to sustain consistently high levels.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, CTR holds significant importance. It is often overlooked that there are multiple types of CTR to consider: search, browse, and suggested. It's important to understand that having a high CTR in search does not necessarily translate to having a high CTR in browse or suggested sections.

Cellarac

Reaction score
Best of luck! However, even if you manage to optimize all these factors, it's challenging to maintain a consistently high click-through rate (CTR) over time. CTR can fluctuate due to various factors, making it difficult to sustain consistently high levels.
Why is it not possible to achieve a high click rate if the content is of good quality? It seems logical that YouTube would prioritize promoting content with a high click-through rate (CTR), as it indicates that people are genuinely interested in the video based on its thumbnail and title. Undoubtedly, CTR plays a significant role in determining the content that YouTube promotes.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, CTR holds significant importance. It is often overlooked that there are multiple types of CTR to consider: search, browse, and suggested. It's important to understand that having a high CTR in search does not necessarily translate to having a high CTR in browse or suggested sections.
Absolutely, it is crucial to aim for the specific CTR that is relevant to your goals. Even if your video has a perfect 100% CTR in search results, it won't go viral if it only has a 1% CTR in the browse feature. It's essential to consider the CTR metrics that align with your objectives in order to maximize the potential for your video to gain widespread popularity.

Reveluris

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing such valuable information. Honestly, I'm not sure why you would choose to share this, but I appreciate it nonetheless. It's possible that YouTube will make adjustments to their algorithms if this information is misused or exploited.

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe that retention also has a significant role to play. Therefore, if your video is of poor quality, having a high CTR alone will not result in its ranking.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which type of CTR are you targeting, the "browse feature" CTR or the "search" CTR? Aim for the specific one that aligns with your target CTR.

Using Reddit ensures that you acquire a sufficient number of views for the algorithm to collect data about your video.

Greek-Rifle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Before considering ranking, it is crucial to have your video selected by the algorithm in the first place.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I employ a similar approach by posting videos on Twitter and using automated bots to generate views on YouTube videos shared through Twitter. This strategy aims to boost rankings and accumulate a substantial number of views.

Styxin

Reaction score
That's fantastic advice and a valuable contribution, my friend. I definitely plan to try it out in the future.

I've personally found hashtags to be ineffective since early 2017, and they haven't shown any noticeable impact. However, I introduced them to the producer community, and now they serve as a visually appealing way to tag your video and enhance its aesthetics.

Based on my local research, using tags in the title and emojis in the description captures the attention and improves the retention of regular internet users after the initial click-through interaction. So, I believe they play a somewhat crucial role.

You may be onto something here. I truly appreciate your insights.

Here's to the longevity of CTR!

Top Bottom