Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I cant get past making USA tiktok accounts..

Rockerwr

Reaction score
Would having a USA number from HUSHED and a VPN from KeepSolid assist me in obtaining a USA TikTok account? Alternatively, is it easier to purchase a USA TikTok account instead?

TrumpMine

Reaction score
I am also involved in the creation of TikTok content in the United States.

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To attract viewers from the United States while residing in a different country, you require three essential components: a newly acquired device, a US-based SIM card, and a 4G proxy originating from the United States. It is important to ensure that the device remains connected to the proxy at all times, guaranteeing that your viewers are exclusively from the United States.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To attract viewers from the United States while residing in a different country, you require three essential components: a newly acquired device, a US-based SIM card, and a 4G proxy originating from the United States. It is important to ensure that the device remains connected to the proxy at all times, guaranteeing that your viewers are exclusively from the United States.
Is it necessary to have a physical SIM card, or can a regular USA number obtained from Hushed be enough?

Bhaiya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it necessary to have a physical SIM card, or can a regular USA number obtained from Hushed be enough?
Simply purchase a TikTok account originating from the United States.

Coanetq

Reaction score
There are people offering their goods or services on the forum marketplace.
Sure, I appreciate the suggestion. I'll definitely take a look at them.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
I believe it's excessive.

Bourgis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The availability of options relies on the type of device being used. For more recent smartphones, e-sim functionality is offered as an alternative. On the other hand, a physical sim card remains a viable choice.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's quite a stretch. There are a couple of approaches you can take, one of which involves spending over $500 on a complete set. Another option is to use your old phone, even if it's three years old, as it should still work just fine. If you have a newer phone, you can consider getting an e-sim if available, or else use a physical sim card. Before starting, it's recommended to perform a factory reset on the devices. While I'm not entirely certain about the 4G proxy, based on my experience, a US SIM card works well and can connect to your home Wi-Fi. Whenever you need to use the app, you can delete and download it again. It's not necessary to discard the phone specifically for this purpose. You have the flexibility to choose your own device, follow these steps, activate your business profile, create and schedule videos, and then delete them. Afterward, you can delete the app, perform a factory reset on the phone, and use it for personal purposes once again.

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If I have an account created in Albania and I'm using it, would it be possible for me to employ a virtual assistant (VA) residing in the United States? The VA would handle the posting tasks. Would this action attract an audience primarily from the United States?

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's quite a stretch. There are a couple of approaches you can take, one of which involves spending over $500 on a complete set. Another option is to use your old phone, even if it's three years old, as it should still work just fine. If you have a newer phone, you can consider getting an e-sim if available, or else use a physical sim card. Before starting, it's recommended to perform a factory reset on the devices. While I'm not entirely certain about the 4G proxy, based on my experience, a US SIM card works well and can connect to your home Wi-Fi. Whenever you need to use the app, you can delete and download it again. It's not necessary to discard the phone specifically for this purpose. You have the flexibility to choose your own device, follow these steps, activate your business profile, create and schedule videos, and then delete them. Afterward, you can delete the app, perform a factory reset on the phone, and use it for personal purposes once again.
Are you aware of any websites where we can purchase U.S. eSIMs?

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Simply purchase a TikTok account originating from the United States.
Is it really that simple? What would happen if I log in from Europe using a European IP address and other European details? Or would it still be preferable to have a US phone number?

Top Bottom