Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I am the Chief Marketing Officer of Amazon FBA - feel free to ask me anything.

ForumChell

Reaction score
Hello! :)

For at least eight years, I've been exploring this forum using my username "firstname_lastname" and have gained a lot of knowledge. Today, I want to give back by creating a new account with a better username, and I am willing to answer any questions you may have regarding Amazon FBA.

As the CMO of a US-based company that specializes in pet products, we have been using Amazon FBA as our primary business model for the past 5-6 years. However, we are now expanding to other marketplaces and brick-and-mortar stores.

Although I cannot provide any company-specific information due to NDA constraints, I am happy to answer any general questions you may have about Amazon FBA. :)

Here are some topics that I suggest:

• Optimization of keywords
  • Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
  • Enhanced Brand Content (EBC), also known as A+ Content
  • Generating traffic
  • Improving search rankings
I hope that you find these topics helpful and valuable.

Dataville

Reaction score
  • What steps should I take to begin?
  • Is it possible to start with just $1300?
  • Are there any websites or software available to track rankings in my area?
  • Can sales be achieved without relying on paid campaigns?

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for initiating this discussion. I'm excited to share that I've recently set up my AMZ seller account and I'm planning to go PL (private label). I would greatly appreciate your insights on keywords and optimizing listings. From what I understand, I use H10 to find relevant keywords for my product and include them in the title. However, I'm unsure if I should also incorporate all or most of these keywords into the bullet points and product descriptions. Could you shed some light on this?

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you, I'll definitely be seeking your assistance! That's fantastic!

Top Bottom