Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I am making money with wallpaper APPs on play store ( 170$ in February )

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"Hello, this is my first post here and I would like to express my gratitude to all those who share their methods and help others. If you are from a third-world country like me and do not have any capital to start a traditional business, but have some free time, you might want to consider the method that I'm about to share. Although I have not earned a significant amount of money, I believe it's worth sharing.

What is required to begin?

1. a code source for a free or inexpensive online or offline wallpaper app (I created it myself).
2. An Admob account to obtain the advertising code (Free)
2. A $25 Google Developer Console subscription

What do we do next?

You can easily create a large number of wallpaper apps by simply changing the images, app ID, ads code, and package name, and then publishing the app on the developer account. I have managed to publish over 100 wallpaper apps with the same source code without any issues, such as rejection or termination, as long as I respected the rules and guidelines. However, it's important to note that while some of my apps did well, others did not.

11.jpg

You may notice that some of my apps have breached 1000 downloads, while others have not received any downloads. The key is to work on as many niches as possible, including non-competitive niches. Now, for the part that everyone is interested in: I worked hard in November, and in December I began to see some monetary results.

22.png

March

33.png

April

44.png

"I am hopeful that as my apps receive more downloads and users, my earnings will continue to grow. The process of creating these apps involves gathering images from free copyright image stocks (be sure to search for images with no copyright restrictions), creating icons and screenshots, and writing descriptions for the app. This process is time-consuming and can be challenging, but for someone in a difficult financial situation in a third-world country like me, this money can be a lifesaver. I hope this thread can help someone who is struggling and doesn't have the means to start a traditional business.

What next for you?

I have stopped publishing wallpaper apps and have started learning Unity 3D. I am preparing to enter the mobile games field using the small capital that I have gathered from my wallpaper apps. I plan to use the money to buy developer accounts and proxies, and I'm trying not to put all my eggs in one basket. By the way, would you guys be interested if I started a journey thread? I believe there is tremendous potential for life-changing money in the game development industry, which is notoriously secretive. People rarely share anything, but I think sharing my journey could be helpful. Anyway, I hope you all have a good night, and remember: giving up is not an option. I enjoy self-improvement quotes myself.

Sleyouot

Reaction score
I appreciate your support and encouragement. I agree that sharing my journey could be helpful for many people in the forum, and I'm willing to start one. Thank you for your interest, and I hope to have you follow along as I embark on this new venture.

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I agree that coding is an invaluable skill that allows you to take on various web projects. I appreciate the ideas and wish you the best of luck in finding a place with broadband 4K. I hope to continue hustling and making progress in my ventures.

Opscertag

Reaction score
How is your Admob earnings???

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for providing your output. Are there any guidelines or rules to follow to prevent account termination or any actions that may impact the account negatively?

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does the app offer multiple wallpapers or just one? Can users change their phone's wallpaper by using a button within the app?

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does the app offer multiple wallpapers or just one? Can users change their phone's wallpaper by using a button within the app?
Typically, I include between 20 and 80 wallpapers in the app, and yes, users can switch between them using a button within the app. When building the app, I download some wallpapers from the store and copy them.

Thank you for providing your output. Are there any guidelines or rules to follow to prevent account termination or any actions that may impact the account negatively?

To avoid any issues, I make sure to not include any content related to highly popular anime, movies, or TV shows. I also take care to ensure that the app doesn't crash and that all images used are from stock photo sites instead of Google. Additionally, I make sure that there is no copyrighted material in the title, subtitle, or description of the app. Some people have had their apps published on the store for six or seven years, so I believe that this project is a great idea for generating a small but steady passive income.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck to you, my friend.

I came across someone on Flippa who is earning $4,000 per month from 60 wallpaper apps. These apps are simple and basic, and they generate organic traffic. So, just keep working hard and you will get there.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I own a company that creates mobile games and apps. If you need any advice or guidance, please feel free to reach out to me.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"Hello, this is my first post here and I would like to express my gratitude to all those who share their methods and help others. If you are from a third-world country like me and do not have any capital to start a traditional business, but have some free time, you might want to consider the method that I'm about to share. Although I have not earned a significant amount of money, I believe it's worth sharing.

What is required to begin?

1. a code source for a free or inexpensive online or offline wallpaper app (I created it myself).
2. An Admob account to obtain the advertising code (Free)
2. A $25 Google Developer Console subscription

What do we do next?

You can easily create a large number of wallpaper apps by simply changing the images, app ID, ads code, and package name, and then publishing the app on the developer account. I have managed to publish over 100 wallpaper apps with the same source code without any issues, such as rejection or termination, as long as I respected the rules and guidelines. However, it's important to note that while some of my apps did well, others did not.

View attachment 25783

You may notice that some of my apps have breached 1000 downloads, while others have not received any downloads. The key is to work on as many niches as possible, including non-competitive niches. Now, for the part that everyone is interested in: I worked hard in November, and in December I began to see some monetary results.

View attachment 25784

March

View attachment 25785

April

View attachment 25786

"I am hopeful that as my apps receive more downloads and users, my earnings will continue to grow. The process of creating these apps involves gathering images from free copyright image stocks (be sure to search for images with no copyright restrictions), creating icons and screenshots, and writing descriptions for the app. This process is time-consuming and can be challenging, but for someone in a difficult financial situation in a third-world country like me, this money can be a lifesaver. I hope this thread can help someone who is struggling and doesn't have the means to start a traditional business.

What next for you?

I have stopped publishing wallpaper apps and have started learning Unity 3D. I am preparing to enter the mobile games field using the small capital that I have gathered from my wallpaper apps. I plan to use the money to buy developer accounts and proxies, and I'm trying not to put all my eggs in one basket. By the way, would you guys be interested if I started a journey thread? I believe there is tremendous potential for life-changing money in the game development industry, which is notoriously secretive. People rarely share anything, but I think sharing my journey could be helpful. Anyway, I hope you all have a good night, and remember: giving up is not an option. I enjoy self-improvement quotes myself.
Great job! I appreciate your work and hope you keep it up. If you don't mind, I would like to learn how to do this from you. If you're interested in teaching me, please let me know. I'm ready to learn and start making money like you. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How do you handle having multiple Google developer accounts?

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you store your images in local Android storage or on the cloud? Also, what type of database do you use for your app?

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Just to clarify, is the $170 you mentioned the total earnings of 100 wallpaper apps?

Hanumbi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How do you handle having multiple Google developer accounts?
Currently, I don't have multiple Google developer accounts. However, I am aware that you need to use proxies to open multiple accounts on the same device.
Do you store your images in local Android storage or on the cloud? Also, what type of database do you use for your app?

I store the images locally in the storage of the device, and the drawable files are in the Android project. Additionally, I do not use any database for the app.
Just to clarify, is the $170 you mentioned the total earnings of 100 wallpaper apps?
Yes, that's correct. The $170 is the total earnings from 100 wallpaper apps across different niches.

MurphyVibrant

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, I don't have multiple Google developer accounts. However, I am aware that you need to use proxies to open multiple accounts on the same device.

I store the images locally in the storage of the device, and the drawable files are in the Android project. Additionally, I do not use any database for the app.

Yes, that's correct. The $170 is the total earnings from 100 wallpaper apps across different niches.
Are all of these 100 wallpaper apps hosted on the same Google developer account?

Nsmilepera

Reaction score
Are all of these 100 wallpaper apps hosted on the same Google developer account?
Yes, all of these 100 wallpaper apps are hosted on the same Google developer account. They share the same code source, theme, and colors, and there have been no issues with this setup.

Idoligna

Reaction score
Yes, all of these 100 wallpaper apps are hosted on the same Google developer account. They share the same code source, theme, and colors, and there have been no issues with this setup.
how many apps?

Sleyouot

Reaction score
Do you purchase Java code or do you write the code yourself?

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings! I appreciate your positive feedback. I'd be glad to address your inquiry. In terms of monetization, I rely on ads as the main revenue stream for my wallpaper apps. To achieve this, I use advertising networks like AdMob and Facebook Audience Network to show ads within the app.

Top Bottom