Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P I am experiencing recurring suspensions of my domains. Is there an alternative solution that I can explore?

Fallsen

Reaction score
Greetings MMO community,

I have attempted to use the search function to find a solution to my problem but have not found a clear answer. Every time my forum website reaches around 30,000 monthly traffic, my domains keep getting suspended. I have used registrars such as Namecheap, Shinjiru, and XUID with various country codes.

I have come across some questionable forums with .IS domains that have been active for over four years and are posting blackhat content with over 1 million monthly traffic. Is using .IS domains the only way to stay online? Can anyone suggest any other reliable registrars?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you operating a forum involved in blackh or illegal activities?

Which specific .IS forum are you referring to?

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you ever considered that if you were reported for engaging in illegal activities, any legitimate and law-abiding company would comply with regulations and shut down the operation?

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have heard that some people opt to use Russian domain registrars for such purposes, as they are believed to be less concerned about DMCA claims or similar issues.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I attempted to use the Russian domain registrar you mentioned (xuid), but encountered similar outcomes. That is why I have come here, curious to know if the situation has changed or if there are any new developments.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, I've had several .cc domains suspended before, so I'll skip considering those. However, I appreciate your other suggestions and will explore them. Do you have any additional recommendations?

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This forum isn't designed to assist people in engaging in illegal activities, my friend. The problem lies in your violation of the law.

Inferner

Reaction score
Despite my website receiving minimal traffic of approximately 200 views per day, my domain was unexpectedly suspended. I suspect that CheapPrivacy and XUID.ru share common ownership or are operated by the same person(s).

Top Bottom