Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

HUGE problems with STRIPE!?!

Bigan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a unfortunate story involving Stripe and I'm hoping to find some help and guidance here. Last year, I started using Stripe and managed to earn $40,000 in my account. Everything was going well, but due to my lack of experience, I encountered a significant number of cases, which led to the closure of my Stripe account.

When I tried to open a new Stripe account, it was closed again because I was using the same domain name for my sales. The problem is that the domain name is associated with my GMC account, so I cannot change it. This domain is crucial for generating sales, and as a result of these issues with Stripe, I have lost over $100,000 in sales.

Now I'm seeking a solution that would allow me to continue using the same domain name without being detected by Stripe. I have tried redirecting, but it didn't work as they closed the account again. I'm currently considering using Chickout-x and also exploring options like https://fakethereferer.com/. I'm wondering if these methods will be effective in bypassing Stripe's detection, as I cannot afford to lose another Stripe account.

If any of you have any information or tips that could help me, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you for your assistance.

Top Bottom