Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

How to run many accs on ONE mobile?

Wilru

Reaction score
How many accounts can I safely create and manage on a single mobile device without encountering performance issues or risking a shadowban?

Thanks.

PanetCute

Reaction score
I think it's best to use 3 scrapers for top performance, but you can go up to 3 to 5 if needed.

Wilru

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast response!

FinestNyc

Reaction score
So, ages ago, I made two IG accounts using my SIM card, but never really used them. No profile info, nothing. Recently, I discovered that I can follow big accounts with only one of them, while the other gives me a "pending" message.
Now, I want to manage 3-5 accounts on this device/SIM for a new project. Would it be better to start fresh with new accounts for that?
Should I delete the old 2 accounts to avoid hitting the 3-5 limit? Or is it too late? Will it make a difference? Do I need a new email for setup?
Phones and SIM cards get passed to new users all the time. How will IG know if it's a new user? Will they look at email, wifi, device ID?
Please help me out. Thanks a lot!

FinestNyc

Reaction score
...and since there's no guarantee with even the best advice...

What will happen if I (intentionally or unintentionally) go over the per-device account limit?

Sorry, I didn't mean to take over the thread. I just thought the answer might also interest the original poster, so I felt this was a good place to ask instead of starting a new thread.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
I can handle up to 3 at most; beyond that, it doesn’t work as well.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
I can handle up to 3 at most; beyond that, it doesn’t work as well.

Right, so if I delete the old 2 accounts, will my per-device limit reset to 5 (allowing me to create and warm up 3 new accounts)?

In other words, do deleted accounts still count towards the 5-accounts-per-device limit?

MdoggMister

Reaction score
I can follow big accounts with only one of them, while the other gives me a "pending" message.
I'm confused. Does the pending message only show up when you follow a private account? Are those other accounts private too?

FinestNyc

Reaction score
I'm confused. Does the pending message only show up when you follow a private account? Are those other accounts private too?

"Some accounts, including one of mine, have trouble following really popular accounts with millions of followers. Instead of following right away, a message pops up saying that these creators prefer to choose who follows them manually, so the follow request stays pending.

It seems like the account that couldn't follow had no followers and no posts. Ah, I just checked, and that's the reason.

Got it! Figured that out.

Now, if I delete those two accounts, will I be able to reset my limit for how many accounts I can use on each device?"

Sleekko

Reaction score
How many accounts can I create and manage on one mobile device without causing performance issues or risking a shadowban?

Thanks.

In simple terms, the lower is better.

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
To stay safe, stick to a maximum of three.

Blazershb

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if using multiple accounts on one device is harmful? My accounts got banned.

Iamgi

Reaction score
You can probably handle numerous accounts on one device using a VPN without any restrictions. However, if the provider detects this, they may swiftly impose a ban. To avoid any problems, it’s advisable to follow their policies closely.

Top Bottom