Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

How to run GAMBLING offers on Facebook | From A - Z

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Welcome! Today I will share with you one of the ways in which you can promote Gambling offers without getting your ad accounts banned on Facebook and Instagram, and to maintain a high level of profit.

There are 6 basic steps we need to follow!
  1. Create your own offer page
  2. Warm up the ad account on Facebook
  3. Cloak the offer page
  4. Setup Facebook Pixel
  5. Create Creatives
  6. Campaign creation and targeting

Step 1: Create your own offer page​

Never use the offer pages that are provided by the affiliate network you work with; you should create your own offer page. This way your offer page will be unique and it will raise the conversion rate. If you can't create an offer page from scratch, download the offer page from the affiliate network and then modify it, making sure to preserve the layout and browsing speed.
*Not all of affiliate networks allow you to download offer pages, some of networks need to talk with your manager to allow you.

Step 2: Warm Up the Ad Account on Facebook:​

You must warm up your ad account well and slowly. For example, for a FB account you would:
  1. Log in to the account you bought and close the browser without logging out
  2. After 3 hours open the browser and create new page
  3. After 1 hour add the page to your BM
  4. After 3 hours add your payment card to the Ad account
  5. After 5 hours create a campaign with a $15 daily budget
  6. After 2 hours from the approval of your ads, you can gradually increase the budget, $10 each time

Step 3: Cloak offer page​

Buy a domain and upload the offer page, then cloak the link to hide it from Facebook bots and admins.
As for the white page, it is as important as the black page, because it is what will keep your ads going. In Gambling offers your white page should be about a "Best Online Games" or "Gambling History". This should not be difficult because all the information can be found online or on Wikipedia.
*Don't forget to put an image of the ads that you will create inside the white page!
*Don't use external links on the White Page

Step 4: Setup Facebook Pixel​

Add the Facebook pixel to the Thank You Page. This is very important in order to make Facebook bring similar people to those who sign up for your offer.
*Don't worry, if you install the Facebook pixel to your Offer page, it will not be detected .But you must follow the directions for creating the white page.

Step 5: Create Creatives

In the creative, you have to adhere to one rule. The rule is that the creative should be related to the white and black page at the same time. I will show you an creative about Gambling offer that have been approved through Facebook, so that you have a more clear idea on how to implement this rule.
image 1.webp

One or two words can do the trick, there's no need to write too much in Creative.

Step 6: Campaign creation and targeting​

If you follow all the previous steps, this step will be the easiest one. You must target people who can pay $200 without any problems. Through my experience in this field, the best targeting is: 25+ years, target cities and not whole countries, specify the language, and for interests I prefer to use investment and real estate interests, and start your tests with story placement!

Tensco

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure why there are no responses to this post. It's a comprehensive, step-by-step guide for running BH on Facebook. While seasoned experts may not find the OP's detailed information surprising, it's genuinely helpful for beginners delving into this area. Hats off to the OP, it's highly valuable in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure why there are no responses to this post. It's a comprehensive, step-by-step guide for running BH on Facebook. While seasoned experts may not find the OP's detailed information surprising, it's genuinely helpful for beginners delving into this area. Hats off to the OP, it's highly valuable in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. I simply wish to observe individuals promoting their offers in a professional manner. Everyone stands to gain if we execute it correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
Can you provide tips for promoting crypto on TikTok?

Cellarac

Reaction score
Does a cloaker work for every website, or just Facebook? For example, if I want to run TikTok ads, would the same cloaker work?

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Does a cloaker work for every website, or just Facebook? For example, if I want to run TikTok ads, would the same cloaker work?

No, because some cloakers don't have enough IP address data for TikTok.

ForumChell

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
For crypto on Facebook, it's treated the same as gambling, right?

PunkMega

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this, mate. I hope it will help a lot of people here. I’m looking for someone who can assist me with this.

Opscertag

Reaction score
Running ads is a valuable experience, but step 2 seems to take too much time. There must be a more efficient way to optimize it.

Idoligna

Reaction score
Can you recommend where to buy reliable ad accounts?

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this, mate. I hope it will help a lot of people here. I’m looking for someone who can assist me with this.

You’re welcome, man. I hope so too.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Running ads is a valuable experience, but step 2 seems to take too much time. There must be a more efficient way to optimize it.

Yes, it takes time, but you’ll see great results, man!

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
For crypto on Facebook, it's treated similarly to gambling.

Wishiter

Reaction score
Step 2: Warm Up the Ad Account on Facebook:
What type of ads are you running for warming up the account? Are you using Facebook page likes or something else?

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Step 2: Warm Up the Ad Account on Facebook:
What type of ads are you running for warming up the account? Are you using Facebook page likes or something else?

Any type of campaigns works, but we prefer to avoid link traffic initially.

Top Bottom