Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube How to promote selling music beats on youtube?

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can I improve my YouTube ranking for music production videos?

I currently upload beats to my channel and I'm aiming to increase my views. Specifically, I want to rank higher for keywords such as "Drake type beat" or "J Cole type beat."

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm also involved in the gaming niche. Previously, I could boost my rankings by purchasing high-quality views. However, I've heard that this method is no longer effective following a recent update from YouTube. If anyone has information on alternative methods or working views, I'm open to hearing suggestions. Currently, I have around 1.6K subscribers.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm also active in the same niche. Previously, I achieved rankings by purchasing engagement, but that strategy is no longer effective. Unfortunately, it doesn't work anymore. Currently, I have almost 2,000 subscribers.

Bourgis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
We're in the same niche and facing similar challenges. I'm also eagerly waiting for Non-Rolling Views (NRVs) to come back, but in the meantime, I've shifted my focus towards using ads as a strategy.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are numerous Facebook and WhatsApp groups where people can exchange subscriptions. It might be worth exploring and checking them out for yourself.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
However, the number of subscribers isn't really the main concern for me. Personally, I place much more importance on acquiring views that result in genuine engagement.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The niche I'm in is highly competitive, making it challenging to achieve high rankings for videos.

Discoverol

Reaction score
The niche I'm in is highly competitive, making it challenging to achieve high rankings for videos.
I totally agree. Your support has been invaluable, and we've teamed up several times before. I'm curious, though, is it still as effective after the update?

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you given a shot to using the same tags that the currently top-ranked videos are using?

Top Bottom