Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to monetize my pinterest?

VirtualFlip

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to share that I recently started a Pinterest account focused on beauty, and it's been a month since I began. I've been collaborating with an influencer who creates videos for me. During this time, I've managed to reach a monthly traffic of 200k views. Most of the traffic seems to be coming from what appears to be third-world countries, although I'm not entirely sure about the other locations. Now, I'm seeking advice on how to monetize my Pinterest account since dropshipping or selling services is not practical in my country. I've looked for beauty CPA networks but haven't had much luck. Could blogging be my best option? I'm interested in making the most of this traffic from third-world countries, especially considering that I might double or even triple it in the coming month.

RivenGiant

Reaction score
Based on my personal experience, achieving a minimum of 500,000 monthly views on Pinterest and offering high-quality products are essential for generating sales.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Having 175,000 monthly views isn't sufficient to generate substantial traffic; you would require millions of views each month. Once you reach that level, you can set up Adsense and then avoid it.

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Having 175,000 monthly views isn't sufficient to generate substantial traffic; you would require millions of views each month. Once you reach that level, you can set up Adsense and then avoid it.
If I have a high volume of traffic, reaching millions of visitors, should I consider creating a blog? Additionally, what is the potential earnings from AdSense alone? Let's assume my monthly traffic is 5 million. If I set up a blog and enable AdSense, is it possible to earn more than $100 per month?

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If I have a high volume of traffic, reaching millions of visitors, should I consider creating a blog? Additionally, what is the potential earnings from AdSense alone? Let's assume my monthly traffic is 5 million. If I set up a blog and enable AdSense, is it possible to earn more than $100 per month?
With just 1 million profile views, it is possible to generate a sum exceeding $100.

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my opinion, yes, that's what I did when I received traffic from P.

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my opinion, yes, that's what I did when I received traffic from P.
What is the potential income I can generate from a blog while residing in a developing country? I am interested in determining which option, CPA (cost per action) or blogging, would be more effective in terms of earning potential.

Top Bottom