Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to hide plugin versions

kenndovina

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for information or assistance in finding a suitable plugin to hide the display of all plugin versions that Wrappalayer showcases. If such a plugin exists, could you please recommend it? 😄
Or there is some code tweak instead?

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for information or assistance in finding a suitable plugin to hide the display of all plugin versions that Wrappalayer showcases. If such a plugin exists, could you please recommend it? 😄
Or there is some code tweak instead?
I dont think this is possible, you could try use css
.plugin-version-author-uri {
display: none;
}
If its really important try to look for some wp dude on fiverr who could do it for couple bucks maybe?

Now on other hand I remember I was hiding plugins versions somewhere.....You can edit it in wordpress even if i remember correctly, but where....If its same think were talking about.

You can log in to your WordPress admin and navigate to Tools -> Plugin File Editor. You’ll then need to select FooBox and all of the FooBox files will be displayed. After that, go through the files and remove/change the version numbers added.

Found this on google, dont remember but maybe this I used.

Top Bottom