Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to grow USA audience on TIKTOK

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
7777.gif

After publishing my tutorial on TikTok + CPA for $40/day (specifically targeting beginners), many people reached out to me. They were curious about how to attract a Tier 1 audience if they themselves were not from that region. In response, I have decided to share a couple of tricks that have worked for me, my friends, and others. This tutorial will be straightforward, and I will be available to answer your questions within this thread, rather than through private messages.

Here's what you'll need:

1. A phone (It's preferable to use a secondary phone so you can factory reset it and clear all cookies if you have previously used TikTok. If not, that's okay too).
  2. A VPN (It can be a free or paid app).
  3. A USA registered account (This account must be registered with a USA IP address and verified using a USA phone number. SMSPVA is a great option for phone verification, or you can purchase a TikTok USA PVA account).
Follow this method exactly:

1. Remove the SIM card from your phone (keep it safe to avoid losing it).
  2. Turn off your phone.
  3. Just kidding! You still need your phone in your life. Turn it back on.
  4. Open your VPN app and connect to the fastest USA server available (ensure that you are connected to the VPN).
  5. Log in to your USA PVA account (never log in without having the VPN enabled).
  6. If you see USA users on your "For You" page, then you've succeeded!
Possible errors to be aware of:

• If you don't see USA users on your "For You" page, it may indicate that your USA account is of low quality. You can consider finding aged accounts, as they tend to perform better.
  • Always remember to close the TikTok app once you're done using it. Only turn off your VPN after closing the app, and avoid accessing your account without the VPN.
  • Never access your account with the SIM card in your phone.

8888.gif

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate the tutorial you provided.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you provide me with suggestions for a VPN service based in the United States?

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you suggest any effective methods for handling multiple accounts in order to prevent shadow bans? Additionally, do you have a reliable guide on techniques like spoofing MAC addresses, device IDs, IMEIs, and so on?

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Alternatively, you can acquire a US SIM card from eBay and use it alongside your WiFi connection. This approach is more convenient and secure. Certain users face suspension for using a VPN, even if it is of superior quality. However, using a foreign SIM card doesn't contravene any regulations and gets remarkable outcomes.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial. It was really helpful.

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Any USA vpn will work.

I employed this approach to simultaneously expand five accounts without encountering any issues.

Wait 2 months for SIm card to arrive? I have always used a VPN without any issues.

Dont do it on emulator it wont work!

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Any USA vpn will work.

I employed this approach to simultaneously expand five accounts without encountering any issues.

I have always used a VPN without any issues.

Awesome message, dude! I gave it a shot and it's effective. Surprisingly, I didn't even need a US phone number; I simply signed up using an email address. Much appreciated!

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have any recommendations between using an iPhone or an Android phone? I'm curious because with an iPhone, you are required to sign in with an Apple ID. I'd appreciate your input.

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Any USA vpn will work.

Wait 2 months for SIm card to arrive? I have always used a VPN without any issues.

I received my own within a timeframe of fewer than 72 hours. I have been using the technique of using a SIM card from another country since April.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been engaged in this activity for approximately a year. It has proven effective, although occasionally I encounter a faulty proxy which results in the video being hidden or ignored. Furthermore, it has the potential to negatively impact your account.

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for providing the information!

Cropol

Reaction score
Could someone recommend reputable stores that sell PVA TikTok accounts?

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could someone recommend reputable stores that sell PVA TikTok accounts?
I am not familiar with PVA accounts, but the USA accounts that I purchase come from a person on Telegram with the username @accsplug. He sells them for $8 each, and I believe they are created using USA 4G networks. Personally, I have found them to work well using this approach.

Top Bottom