Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin How to Grow Company Page? Paid Followers/Engagement?

ForumChell

Reaction score
Managing a company page is much tougher for gaining followers compared to a personal page.

The reach of posts is significantly limited, and there are restrictions on actions like likes and follows on a company profile.

I can't just buy fake followers because it would look suspicious to the company, and I don't want to risk their account or my job.

I was considering slowly gaining followers (maybe 1 per week) or gradually increasing likes on posts (starting with 1 per week, then 2, etc.).

What do you think?

Also, does anyone know of a service that can do this slowly? It's crucial for the followers and engagement to be real or seem real.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
Hey, first off, I apologize as I'm new to LinkedIn and don't have knowledge about what you're asking. I'm interested in knowing how much you get paid by your company for managing their profile.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
Managing a company page is much tougher for gaining followers compared to a personal page.

The reach of posts is significantly limited, and there are restrictions on actions like likes and follows on a company profile.

I can't just buy fake followers because it would look suspicious to the company, and I don't want to risk their account or my job.

I was considering slowly gaining followers (maybe 1 per week) or gradually increasing likes on posts (starting with 1 per week, then 2, etc.).

What do you think?

Also, does anyone know of a service that can do this slowly? It's crucial for the followers and engagement to be real or seem real.

Please check out: fiverr.ltd

Dularket

Reaction score

What do you think?

Hey there, you can consider trying some GPT websites to buy paid followers at a cheaper rate. They often offer options to target specific geographic locations and more.

Facerens

Reaction score

What do you think?

LinkedIn isn't tricky if you're willing to put in the effort.

Here's what you should do:

Identify your customer persona/audience (know the people interested in your company and follow them).
Post 2-5 times a day (on average, twice).
Engage with other posts by leaving valuable comments, and people will likely do the same in return.
Use a compelling hook to start your post, avoiding clickbait. For example, "Steal my 7 magic secrets I used to increase my conversion rate by 130% in less than 15 days."
Ensure your profile is well set up and displays information about what your company does.
If your company has staff, encourage them to engage with posts to reach more audiences.
Learn how to tell a story.
Share your company's successes, failures, and progress.
That's all I have for you now. Go and enjoy!

Facerens

Reaction score
If that's the case, why does this section have a low engagement rate?

Do you engage with other people's posts?
What time of day are you posting?
Are you using the right hooks and photos to grab attention?
Are you incorporating enough white space?

Top Bottom