Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Youtube How to get 1000 Hours watch time safely?

Editorksta

Reaction score
Hey there!

I need to get 1000 hours of watch time on my YouTube channel in just 2 days. There are lots of SMM panels out there, but I'm not sure which one to choose. Plus, it seems like most of them charge too much.

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
You're asking for too much. You could use a reliable SMM panel to handle it, but YouTube might catch on if your account isn't genuinely active and suddenly gets an unnatural spike in views over just two days, especially if it's been quiet for the past 120 days with only 2-3 views. Look for a panel that can gradually send views. Real human views for monetization can be expensive but are worth it in my opinion. It's better and safer if they can deliver views slowly.

Nsmilepera

Reaction score
It's difficult and suspicious to achieve monetization within 2 days.

Is it possible? Yes. Can you apply quickly for AdSense approval after creating an account? Yes. Is there a high drop rate? Yes. Does YouTube care? No. Can you get demonetized? Yes, especially if you haven't posted for 6 months and no longer meet the watch time criteria. Does it generate long-term income? No, because it involves a bot-boosted monetized channel without a genuine community. Can you fake ad-watch viewers? Yes. Do you risk your account being banned? Yes. Is the return on investment (ROI) good? Maybe not. Can you influence ROI by testing different providers for YouTube ad views at a reasonable price? Yes. Are these providers easy to find, leading to profitability after a few months? Hard to say, likely not.

Best regards, zotix.

Editorksta

Reaction score

Is it possible? Yes. Can you apply quickly for AdSense approval after creating an account? Yes. Is there a high drop rate? Yes. Does YouTube care? No. Can you get demonetized? Yes, especially if you haven't posted for 6 months and no longer meet the watch time criteria. Does it generate long-term income? No, because it involves a bot-boosted monetized channel without a genuine community. Can you fake ad-watch viewers? Yes. Do you risk your account being banned? Yes. Is the return on investment (ROI) good? Maybe not. Can you influence ROI by testing different providers for YouTube ad views at a reasonable price? Yes. Are these providers easy to find, leading to profitability after a few months? Hard to say, likely not.

Best regards, zotix.
I receive daily traffic and have accumulated 3000 watch hours in the last 11 months. However, I need 4000 hours or YouTube will reset the count to zero. That's why I'm considering whether it's worth buying 1000 hours.

Editorksta

Reaction score
You're asking for too much. You could use a reliable SMM panel to handle it, but YouTube might catch on if your account isn't genuinely active and suddenly gets an unnatural spike in views over just two days, especially if it's been quiet for the past 120 days with only 2-3 views. Look for a panel that can gradually send views. Real human views for monetization can be expensive but are worth it in my opinion. It's better and safer if they can deliver views slowly.

Could you recommend a good panel?

Vinerchco

Reaction score
It's possible to complete within two days, but it requires a warmed-up account. Using a new account carries significant risk.

Editorksta

Reaction score
It's possible to complete within two days, but it requires a warmed-up account. Using a new account carries significant risk.

My account is 11 months old and currently gets around 800-1000 views daily. I’ve accumulated 3,000 hours of watch time in these 11 months, with just one month left to hit the 4,000-hour mark.

Poolab

Reaction score

Best regards, zotix.

So how long should it take? Could be a day, an hour, or even 10 minutes... You tell me, buddy!

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Hey there!

I need to get 1000 hours of watch time on my YouTube channel in just 2 days. There are lots of SMM panels out there, but I'm not sure which one to choose. Plus, it seems like most of them charge too much.

Choose a panel with the highest number of positive reviews on MMO, and prioritize those that have been in the business for a long time.

Editorksta

Reaction score
Choose a panel with the highest number of positive reviews on MMO, and prioritize those that have been in the business for a long time.

Let me know if you’re aware of any trustworthy options. I recently placed an order with smmowl, which claims to start within 0-30 minutes, but nothing happened after I placed it. It shows as 'in progress,' but no action has been taken. I ordered at 7 AM, and now it's almost 9 PM with no updates.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
"Isn't the watch time calculated over a rolling 12-month period?"

Glamoco

Reaction score
Hey there!

The prices are pretty similar across all major panels. If you're looking at panels that rank high on Google, they might charge more just because of their top position in search results.

Top Bottom