Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to clean photos with antidetect browser?

Cellarac

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been using an anti-detect browser rather than a virtual machine for my AliExpress to eBay dropshipping activities, and so far, everything has been going smoothly.

However, I've been contemplating an important aspect of the listing procedure.

As many of you may be aware, it's crucial to sanitize all AliExpress photos before uploading them to eBay.

When carrying out this task within a virtual machine, there are no issues since all the files have distinct Owner and Computer names (refer to the photo: [photo reference]).

gjkhjl4.png

Nonetheless, when performing this task using an anti-detect browser, the cleaned photos will consistently display your primary desktop information (refer to the photo: [photo reference]).

glhj;.png

Hence, the primary concern arises: Can eBay detect and access that specific section of metadata? If you're uploading photos across multiple stealth accounts, and they all reveal the same Owner and Computer name, it is reasonable to expect potential issues.

Top Bottom