Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Pinterest How pinterest algorithm works

GambitTeen

Reaction score
If you're like many people, Pinterest serves as a platform for discovering new recipes, fashion inspiration, and home decor ideas. However, it's important to recognize that there's a significant amount of science behind this social media platform. Pinterest constantly adjusts its algorithm to deliver the most relevant and engaging content to its users.

Understanding the algorithm is crucial for achieving success on Pinterest. This algorithm determines which pins appear in a user's feed and search results. Since it undergoes regular updates, staying informed about the latest trends is essential. Here are a few strategies to ensure that your pins receive visibility within the algorithm:

1. Use high-quality images that are visually appealing to capture users' attention.
  2. Incorporate relevant keywords in your pin descriptions to enhance searchability and increase the chances of appearing in search results.
  3. Maintain an active presence on Pinterest and engage with other users. Increased engagement boosts the likelihood of your pins appearing in users' feeds.
The most recent update to the Pinterest algorithm aims to display pins that are specifically relevant to person users. By analyzing a user's past pins and searches, the algorithm identifies similar pins to provide a personalized experience.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
I appreciate it, and in terms of Pinterest, I consider it to be an excellent means of generating website visitors.

Shadesside

Reaction score
I don't understand why people keep repeating the same advice over and over again.
The suggestions they commonly advocate for are: using high-quality images and incorporating appropriate keywords.
However, in reality, these strategies do not get the desired results.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't understand why people keep repeating the same advice over and over again.
The suggestions they commonly advocate for are: using high-quality images and incorporating appropriate keywords.
However, in reality, these strategies do not get the desired results.
What is currently geting positive results in your life?

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is currently geting positive results in your life?
Currently, I am actively engaged in SEO efforts. I have made extensive attempts to implement the strategies recommended by self-proclaimed experts on various platforms like Pinterest. However, despite following their advice, I have not achieved any positive results. It appears that when it comes to Pinterest, people are merely reiterating outdated information from 2016, likely to boost their forum post count rather than providing valuable insights.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, I am actively engaged in SEO efforts. I have made extensive attempts to implement the strategies recommended by self-proclaimed experts on various platforms like Pinterest. However, despite following their advice, I have not achieved any positive results. It appears that when it comes to Pinterest, people are merely reiterating outdated information from 2016, likely to boost their forum post count rather than providing valuable insights.
Sure, however, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tends to be more time-consuming when it comes to achieving quick outcomes.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sure, however, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tends to be more time-consuming when it comes to achieving quick outcomes.
I spent four months working on Pinterest and managed to attract around 50 users each month. However, after focusing on improving the website's search engine optimization (SEO) for another four months, my efforts paid off significantly. I started receiving a daily influx of 300-400 users, which translates to approximately 9,000-12,000 monthly visitors.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

You've done well with the spinner/summarizer, but it requires further improvement.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I didn't do anything extraordinary. If you have the skills to search for low competition keywords by analyzing search engine results pages (SERPs), you can outperform me because I tend to be lazy. I used to publish content on a weekly basis. However, if this process is carried out daily, one can reach a user base of 30,000 within four months. I acquired all my knowledge from this forum. I don't have any unique or exceptional abilities.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I want to mention an additional point. I purchased a domain without realizing that it had been in use for eight years and had expired. I bought the domain from Namecheap without knowing its previous history. It did not have any backlinks. However, there was one advantage: my website did not face any sandbox issues, and my content was indexed quickly. Based on my experience, the age of the domain is important.

WaffleMonk

Reaction score
I believe that's true. If you're looking for quick outcomes, using expired domain names with a strong backlink profile can be effective. However, I find Pinterest to be unproductive, particularly for beginners. It has become more challenging than SEO since the 2018 update. Those who generate substantial traffic from Pinterest are aware of a certain unreveald strategy, yet they mislead us by advocating things like "Use high-quality images" and "Include relevant keywords." The true secret to success remains untold.

Top Bottom