Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

C&SP How many of you believe that AI tools have the potential to replace hand-written articles?

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been receiving several requests for AI-generated content, but personally, I am hesitant to provide such content to my clients. I believe that manually written content is of better quality compared to content generated by AI tools.

If anyone has any feedback or experiences to share on this topic, I would greatly appreciate it.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
AI-generated content may have its place in certain short-term and disposable projects. However, when it comes to creating truly persuasive copy, it is my belief that human creativity is indispensable. As someone who has been actively involved in copywriting for the past decade, I have firsthand experience and confidence in the unique abilities of human writers.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
In my view, AI is poised to dominate the production of articles in the near future, particularly with the imminent release of GPT-4. However, human creativity will remain essential in elevating those articles to a higher level and ensuring their accuracy. Although I am still exploring the field of AI blog writing myself, I anticipate that AI-generated blogs will become the norm within the next 3-5 years.

Kurobi

Reaction score
It is generally advised not to use AI for content creation unless specifically requested by the client, as AI-generated content can be easily identified. For instance, the OpenAI Detector (available at https://huggingface.co/openai-detector/) offers a means to easily detect AI-generated content.

Top Bottom