Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P How do you go about selecting a domain name?

WeirdHello

Reaction score
It is important to have a simple and catchy domain name for better search appearance. Do you have any suggestions for selecting a good domain name or buying one?

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Depending on your specific niche, I prefer using variations of domain names that are based on relevant keywords.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Depending on your specific niche, I prefer using variations of domain names that are based on relevant keywords.
Could you provide more details or expand on the subject?

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide more details or expand on the subject?

There are numerous services available on the MMO platform that offer similar services. You can consider trying them out to understand their methods for generating domain names.

1. You have the option to either choose domain names that directly match your desired keywords or explore synonyms.
  2. Simply use OpenAI, and you should be able to accomplish your goal easily. =)
  3. Look for expired domains within your specific niche.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If establishing a unique brand is not a priority for you, I recommend considering the option of purchasing a reputable expired domain. This approach can significantly reduce the amount of time and effort required on your part.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Typically, I use LeanDomainSearch as a means of generating domain ideas. However, there are various other tools available for suggesting domain names. A simple search on Google will provide you with several alternatives to explore.

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My approach involves seeking a domain name that accurately represents the niche I am involved in, incorporating relevant keywords. In cases where such domains are not available, I make an effort to create variations that closely align with my desired keywords.

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Discovering potential domain names through the utilization of keyword-based domain name generators.

Creating unique domain names by combining relevant keywords with unrelated words.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are some recommended platforms for finding expired domains:
  • ExpiredDomains.net
  • Dan.com
  • Sedo.com
When searching for domains, consider the following criteria:
  • Focus on .com or country-specific domains.
  • Prefer domain names composed solely of letters, avoiding numbers or hyphens.
  • Opt for single-word domains for better impact and memorability.
  • Evaluate the ease of typing the domain on a smartphone keyboard using just one hand.

Ruitne

Reaction score
The challenge lies in obtaining high-quality domain names within the .com domain extension due to limited availability. Additionally, I dedicate a maximum of 4-5 hours per domain search to manage time effectively.

Top Bottom