Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook How do these people promote drugs, fake money, clothes on Facebook?

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
24930.webp1pg.webp31.webp

It's baffling how these ads manage to slip through on Facebook. How do people get approval for such content?

Am I missing something?

I've been trying to get ads for replica clothing approved, but the blackhat agencies I've consulted with keep telling me to hide the logo content. Meanwhile, others are blatantly advertising large quantities of drugs and counterfeit money. Can anyone with experience in this area shed light on the methods they’re using?

Deeayo

Reaction score
They likely used cloaking techniques. Additionally, the accounts probably get banned quickly, so they continuously replace them with new ones.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand cloaking however I was wondering how the photos bypassed Facebook authorisation.

Yes bro that does make sense maybe a churn and burn method to it.

vyactor

Reaction score
The first reason is that they employ robust advertising strategies and possess effective concealment techniques.

dr.buithach

Reaction score
People in desperate situations often find methods to circumvent the system. It's astonishing how they manage to sell drugs without attracting the attention of authorities.

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
View attachment 38207View attachment 38208View attachment 38209

It's baffling how these ads manage to slip through on Facebook. How do people get approval for such content?

Am I missing something?

I've been trying to get ads for replica clothing approved, but the blackhat agencies I've consulted with keep telling me to hide the logo content. Meanwhile, others are blatantly advertising large quantities of drugs and counterfeit money. Can anyone with experience in this area shed light on the methods they’re using?

It's an extremely weighty product, requiring them to frequently switch accounts and utilize hidden links to mask their activities.

Last edited by a moderator:

vyactor

Reaction score
If this product is still being approved on Facebook, it likely means they use sophisticated concealment techniques. However, their accounts probably get shut down quickly, necessitating constant replacement.

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps they employed meticulous concealment methods and regularly switched advertising accounts.

DEESYMIN

Reaction score
It's all about technique and resources. Effective techniques and high-quality resources are incredibly beneficial. By the way, I think those ads will be banned soon, but the advertisers will replace them as long as it's profitable.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
If this product is still approved on Facebook, they might be using concealment techniques. However, the account will likely be short-lived and will need frequent replacement.

NUNITO

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
These products significantly violate the platform's advertising policies. They might use ambiguous language and symbols. Effective concealment measures and certain organizations may alter the advertising content after approval, either by hiding relevant content or avoiding removal and re-censorship.

VEGA

Reaction score
They might frequently create and discard accounts.

Editorksta

Reaction score
They might be using very careful concealment and frequently replacing advertising accounts.

bycdspor

Reaction score
You need to employ strong concealment measures, but if you severely breach Meta’s policies, the account will be shut down swiftly.

tyraadam

Reaction score
They are undoubtedly skilled at employing cloaking techniques and maintain a large number of accounts to replace those that get banned.

Batersch

Reaction score
It’s all about technique and resources. Good techniques and high-quality resources can be very beneficial. By the way, those ads will likely be banned soon, but the advertisers will just replace them as long as they’re making a profit.

Coanetq

Reaction score
These products seriously breach the platform's advertising policies. They might use vague language and symbols. Effective concealment strategies and some organizations may alter advertising content after approval, such as hiding relevant details to avoid removal or re-censorship.

Cakevisa

Reaction score
They likely used cloaking techniques. Additionally, the accounts probably get banned quickly, so they continuously replace them with new ones.

Exactly, I agree with you. That account is not guaranteed to last.

Top Bottom