Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How do I stay anonymous while hosting a website?

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a way to hide your identity so that people can't find out who owns the website?

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you please provide me with more information?

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For example, a customer may become curious, or a competitor may wish to learn more about this new website and conduct additional research.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You're probably overthinking things, but you should be able to trust the hosting company not to reveal your information. If this is not the case, switch hosting companies. That's all there is to it. Hide your domain's whois information.

Another obvious thing to avoid is having your contact information on your website.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
RacerSo is correct in that you can obtain Whois protection and a hosting company that does not reveal your personal information. Cloudflare can also be used to conceal your hosting provider's IP address.
It is illegal in the EU, for example, to remain anonymous when collecting data (GDPR), even if you use Google analytics.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, I've been using Mydreams.cz Anonymous VPS for quite some time and must say that I'm completely satisfied with them. Recommended.

Top Bottom