Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How dangerous is to buy linkedin followers?

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm interested in purchasing followers for my LinkedIn company profile. However, I'm concerned about potential negative impacts on visibility, similar to what can happen on Instagram. Is it safe to buy followers for LinkedIn, or are there risks involved? Are there any precautions I should take if I decide to proceed with this approach?

Lessig

Reaction score
Taking it slowly will ensure your company profile remains in good shape.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Taking it slowly will ensure your company profile remains in good shape.

Thank you, in your view, what would be the appropriate definition of "slowly"?

By the way, do you provide this as a service?

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm interested in purchasing followers for my LinkedIn company profile. However, I'm concerned about potential negative impacts on visibility, similar to what can happen on Instagram. Is it safe to buy followers for LinkedIn, or are there risks involved? Are there any precautions I should take if I decide to proceed with this approach?
Google warns that when it comes to acquiring followers on social media sites like LinkedIn, it's crucial to be aware of the types of followers you'll be getting. Some followers are genuine users, while others are not. It is essential to avoid falling for the temptation of cheap and instant follower services, as these often result in fake or bot-generated followers. While such services may initially boost your follower count, they lack any real engagement value that genuine followers provide. Moreover, bot followers may cause trouble, as their numbers can suddenly decrease or get your account flagged.

It's not worth the effort or money to save a few bucks by acquiring fake followers. Instead, it's advisable to invest in acquiring real users as followers. Genuine followers can offer significant benefits, as they might personally engage with you through messages and comments on your posts. They can also add value to your company, as they will be notified about any job vacancies you post on your company page and may approach you personally. This approach saves time compared to reaching out to potential candidates personly.

Having real users as followers is the best way to promote your company on LinkedIn. Genuine followers are more likely to share and interact with your company's updates, leading to more exposure. This increased exposure will expand your network and may attract other business opportunities.

Having a large number of real followers also helps your company's page become more popular on LinkedIn. LinkedIn's algorithms consider the follower count when suggesting pages to other users. Therefore, having more followers can improve your company's page's ranking in search engine results, not only on LinkedIn but potentially on other search engines like Google and Firefox as well.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe purchasing followers for LinkedIn is not a recommended course of action. Let me explain why.

Social media, particularly LinkedIn, thrives on genuine connections with real people. Unless you intend to fool your authority on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, having a high number of fake followers doesn't hold any practical value.

LinkedIn, in particular, stands out as a more personalized platform compared to other social media networks. It is essential to cultivate authentic connections with people who engage with you, offer support in your professional endeavors, and contribute to your business.

When considering your objectives on LinkedIn, do you seek to inflate your follower count? If so, you might be tempted to buy fake followers, but it's crucial to realize that they won't genuinely interact with you or assist you in achieving any professional goals. Additionally, if others inspect the profiles of your followers, they will likely recognize the falseness of the numbers.

In summary, it is best to focus on building real and meaningful connections on LinkedIn, as that approach will get more significant benefits for your professional growth and networking efforts.

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed it is. However, exercise caution when using this technique.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, purchasing LinkedIn followers is approximately as secure as buying followers from other platforms, in my opinion. However, it's essential to be cautious and not rush into it. If you're contemplating buying LinkedIn followers, be mindful of the potential consequences it may have on your profile if you become overly enthusiastic about the process.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Acquiring followers for your LinkedIn page may not get significant benefits. The primary focus should be on optimizing your profile to showcase social proof, as that's what attracts people's attention. Furthermore, take advantage of the option to invite over 100 connections each month to your company page.

Therefore, I recommend prioritizing the expansion of your professional network initially. Once you've built a strong network, you can leverage it to request page likes for your company page.

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchasing LinkedIn followers and connections is considered safe as long as the acquired followers and connections are genuine people with active and authentic profiles, making them virtually indistinguishable from organic ones.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings,

Certain people might believe that resolving their problems with social awareness involves simply purchasing LinkedIn followers or connections. However, this approach is both counterproductive and futile. Moreover, it violates LinkedIn's policy and can result in a ban from the platform.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, you are capable of doing so. However, it's essential to exercise caution since, based on my personal experience, LinkedIN tends to have stricter rules compared to platforms like Instagram.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Similar to other platforms, the AI system will automatically differentiate between the cloned/fake accounts and the genuine ones. This can significantly impact the reputation of your LinkedIn account.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Direct your attention to your personal LinkedIn page. Expand your network by connecting with others and later encourage those connections to follow your business page. Instead of purchasing followers, take advantage of the opportunity to gain genuine user engagement without any cost. Wishing you the best of luck!

Top Bottom