Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Web-D How can I solver my WP Caching Issues?

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a website that appears to be functioning properly when I preview it while logged in as an administrator. However, when I log out and view it from a different location, it seems to break down. Additionally, any changes I make do not seem to appear after I log out of WordPress.

I'm wondering if anyone could assist me with this issue?

Slipkin

Reaction score
Have you attempted accessing your site in private mode or using a different browser or device? If the issue persists, it might be necessary to delete your browser cache. If the problem still persists even after taking these steps, you may need to delete all caches, including CDN, server, WordPress, and object cache, among others.

Styxin

Reaction score
It is advisable to regularly clear your cache. If your website is under Cloudflare, make sure to clean the cache there and consider using a plugin that automatically clears the cache. If you are using a WordPress cache plugin, check if you can schedule the caching process to occur once a day or every few days.

Suruct

Reaction score
Multiple excellent plugins are available for clearing browser caches. Additionally, specific combinations such as "FN" and "F5" can reset the cache on Windows systems. Furthermore, Mozilla Firefox offers various options in its configuration settings to completely disable caching in the browser. As others have mentioned, it is also crucial to address caching at other levels, such as Cloudflare or other CDNs, server cache, and more.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
It is a common occurrence to face issues when using caching plugins. To address this problem, it is recommended to regularly clear your browser cache and refresh the page. If you are using a caching plugin like W3 Cache (assuming that is the one in use), you have the option to disable caching for authorized users, which can help prevent such complications. I wish you the best of luck in resolving the issue!

Trimblue

Reaction score
Among the top cache plugins available, W3 Cache and Litespeed stand out as excellent options.

Top Bottom