Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter How can I scrape the usernames of everyone who liked a specific tweet?

Jazzmed

Reaction score
I use Phantombuster, but it only scrapes 100 likes per tweet. Some tweets have thousands of likes, and when I scroll manually, they all appear. Is there a tool that can scrape all of them?

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Achieving this is possible using Python and Selenium by implementing an auto-scroll function and updating likers.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with coding and cannot use Python.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
If you have the budget, consider hiring a developer to create a customized bot for your needs.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
Investigate whether Scrapebox has the capability to scrape user names of likes. While it is known for scraping various social media platforms, uncertainty remains about this specific functionality. For more information, reach out to @loopline, who may have insights on this.

GambitTeen

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with coding and cannot use Python.
Learning the fundamentals of web scraping with Python is straightforward. Mastering the basics, particularly with Beautiful Soup, makes accomplishing this task easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitzios

Reaction score
Achieving this is possible using Python and Selenium by implementing an auto-scroll function and updating likers.

Can you explain how to do it? I currently use FollowLiker, but I want to try using antidetect browsers with automation through coding. I have no coding knowledge and don’t have time to learn. Is it hard to find or write a code that will auto-follow and auto-like? That’s all I need.

I believe it would be much better if each account had different fingerprints, making it harder for Twitter to detect bots.

I’ve searched Google, YouTube, and Reddit but haven’t found any easy-to-understand resources to help with coding this.

Rhytocen

Reaction score
Scrapebox isn't capable of doing this since it doesn't support scripting

WizKlug

Reaction score
Learning the fundamentals of web scraping with Python is straightforward. Mastering the basics, particularly with Beautiful Soup, makes accomplishing this task easy.

Could you please share a good beginner's tutorial with me?

Top Bottom