Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Web-H How can I remove the NitroPack inscription located at the bottom of the page?

Antecti

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a website on WordPress using Divi, and I was previously using the WP Rocket plugin. However, I recently discovered NitroPack and have been impressed with the results. I am currently using the free version, but I have a problem with an inscription appearing at the bottom of the screen (with the number 29840).

I tried using CSS to remove it, but it seems to be blocked, as I can't see the inscription when I access the site via wp-admin. I have also confirmed that the inscription is not part of the footer. Have you experienced a similar issue or do you have any suggestions on how to remove it?

1.png

Reveluris

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a website on WordPress using Divi, and I was previously using the WP Rocket plugin. However, I recently discovered NitroPack and have been impressed with the results. I am currently using the free version, but I have a problem with an inscription appearing at the bottom of the screen (with the number 29840).

I tried using CSS to remove it, but it seems to be blocked, as I can't see the inscription when I access the site via wp-admin. I have also confirmed that the inscription is not part of the footer. Have you experienced a similar issue or do you have any suggestions on how to remove it?

View attachment 28112
Hello, I'd be happy to assist you with removing it from your site as well. Please provide me with more details about what you would like to remove, and I'll do my best to help you.

Tarasuff

Reaction score
I discovered something similar to this.

.npf__message {display: none! important}

or even better:
.npf {display: none! important}

However, I have concerns that this alternative choice might not only conceal the badge, but could also introduce additional elements to the website. Some people have claimed that it functions properly, but I haven't personally verified it. I decided to stop using NitroPack due to the errors it was causing on my site.

Top Bottom