Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Youtube How can I reach 1000 hours of watch time without any risks?

Discoverol

Reaction score
Hey!

I need 1000 hours of watch time for my YouTube channel in just 2 days. There are a lot of SMM panels out there, but I don't know which one to choose. Plus, I think most of them are too expensive.

SereneMans

Reaction score
You're asking for a lot. You can use a good social media marketing panel to help, but if your account isn't active and suddenly gets a lot of views in just 2 days, YouTube might notice. Especially if your account hasn't had many views in the past 120 days. Look for a panel that can send views gradually. Real views from actual people for making money cost a lot but are valuable in my opinion. It's safer and better if they can deliver slowly.

Readdi

Reaction score
  • Quick and Suspicious Process: Achieving results within 2 days is difficult and raises suspicion.
  • Possibility: It is possible to proceed quickly for approval or after creating an AdSense account.
  • High Drop Rate: Yes, there is a high likelihood of losing viewers or engagement.
  • Concern: The system itself does not care.
  • Demonetization Risk: Yes, if you do not post for 6 months or fail to meet WT criteria.
  • Long-term Profitability: No, a botted and monetized channel lacks a real community and sustainable revenue.
  • Fake Ad-Watch Viewers: Yes, it is possible to fake.
  • Account Ban Risk: Yes, there is a risk of getting banned.
  • Return on Investment (ROI): Uncertain, and likely not favorable.
  • Influencing ROI: Possible by buying/testing good providers for YouTube ad views at reasonable prices.
  • Ease of Finding Good Providers: Difficult, making it hard to ensure a positive ROI after a few months.
Best regards,
Zotix

Last edited by a moderator:

Discoverol

Reaction score
  • Quick and Suspicious Process: Achieving results within 2 days is difficult and raises suspicion.
  • Possibility: It is possible to proceed quickly for approval or after creating an AdSense account.
  • High Drop Rate: Yes, there is a high likelihood of losing viewers or engagement.
  • Concern: The system itself does not care.
  • Demonetization Risk: Yes, if you do not post for 6 months or fail to meet WT criteria.
  • Long-term Profitability: No, a botted and monetized channel lacks a real community and sustainable revenue.
  • Fake Ad-Watch Viewers: Yes, it is possible to fake.
  • Account Ban Risk: Yes, there is a risk of getting banned.
  • Return on Investment (ROI): Uncertain, and likely not favorable.
  • Influencing ROI: Possible by buying/testing good providers for YouTube ad views at reasonable prices.
  • Ease of Finding Good Providers: Difficult, making it hard to ensure a positive ROI after a few months.
Best regards,
Zotix
I get daily traffic and have 3000 hours in the last 11 months. But I need 4000 hours, or YouTube will reset my count to 0. So, I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying 1000 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Discoverol

Reaction score
You're asking for a lot. You can use a good social media marketing panel to help, but if your account isn't active and suddenly gets a lot of views in just 2 days, YouTube might notice. Especially if your account hasn't had many views in the past 120 days. Look for a panel that can send views gradually. Real views from actual people for making money cost a lot but are valuable in my opinion. It's safer and better if they can deliver slowly.
Can you recommend a panel to me?

GambitTeen

Reaction score
You can complete it within 2 days, but you need a warmed-up account. If the account is new, it's very risky.

Discoverol

Reaction score
You can complete it within 2 days, but you need a warmed-up account. If the account is new, it's very risky.
My account is 11 months old and gets 800-1000 views per day. I've accumulated 3000 hours of watch time in these 11 months, with just one month left to reach the required 4000 hours.

Poolab

Reaction score
Getting approved within 2 days is tough and seems fishy.
Can it happen? Yes.
Applying quickly for AdSense approval: Yes.
High chance of getting dropped: Yes.
Does YouTube care? No.
Do you risk losing monetization? Yes, if you haven't posted in 6 months and don't meet the watch time criteria anymore.
Does it earn you money in the long term? No, because you've artificially boosted your stats.
So how long should it take? A day? An hour? Ten minutes? You tell me, buddy.

Putionis

Reaction score
Hey!

I need 1000 hours of watch time for my YouTube channel in just 2 days. There are a lot of SMM panels out there, but I don't know which one to choose. Plus, I think most of them are too expensive.
Choose a panel with the highest number of positive reviews on MMO. Also, prioritize panels that have been in this business for a long time.

Discoverol

Reaction score
Choose a panel with the highest number of positive reviews on MMO. Also, prioritize panels that have been in this business for a long time.

Please let me know if you know of any reliable services. I ordered from SMM Owl, which the website said would start in 0-30 minutes, but nothing happened after placing the order. It shows as "in progress," but there has been no activity. I placed the order at 7 AM, and it's now almost 9 PM with no movement.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are the watch hours calculated on a rolling 12-month period?

Verigent

Reaction score
Hey!

The pricing is fairly consistent across most leading platforms. If you're looking at prices on panels that rank highly on Google, they might be higher because of their top search ranking.

Top Bottom