Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How can I make my account more appealing for recruiters?

GrinderTao

Reaction score
I'm a newcomer to LinkedIn and I'm looking to increase my chances of being hired by recruiters. Could you please provide me with suggestions on how to enhance my profile organically in order to attract more recruiters? I welcome input from everyone to help me improve my profile.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm a newcomer to LinkedIn and I'm looking to increase my chances of being hired by recruiters. Could you please provide me with suggestions on how to enhance my profile organically in order to attract more recruiters? I welcome input from everyone to help me improve my profile.
Here are some casual suggestions that come to mind: always maintain a professional and punctual attitude (as expected). Avoid underestimating your abilities; instead, emphasize your relevant skills and demonstrate how you can make a valuable contribution to their team. Additionally, haveing a portfolio of past works will greatly enhance your appeal.

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are some casual suggestions that come to mind: always maintain a professional and punctual attitude (as expected). Avoid underestimating your abilities; instead, emphasize your relevant skills and demonstrate how you can make a valuable contribution to their team. Additionally, haveing a portfolio of past works will greatly enhance your appeal.
Many thanks! Additionally, can I expect automatic consideration from the recruiters?

Synaterex

Reaction score
It is crucial to furnish more precise information for a better response:

1. Please specify the exact job position you are seeking, including the job title and its detailed requirements.
  2. Indicate the geographical location or market you are focusing on for potential opportunities.
  3. Clearly state whether you are interested in contract-based work or full-time employment.
  4. Provide comprehensive details about your current work experience, including the number of years you have worked in each role, and mention any significant gaps in your work history. The more specific your information, the more accurate and tailored the answer will be.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is crucial to furnish more precise information for a better response:

1. Please specify the exact job position you are seeking, including the job title and its detailed requirements.
  2. Indicate the geographical location or market you are focusing on for potential opportunities.
  3. Clearly state whether you are interested in contract-based work or full-time employment.
  4. Provide comprehensive details about your current work experience, including the number of years you have worked in each role, and mention any significant gaps in your work history. The more specific your information, the more accurate and tailored the answer will be.
  1. A Computer Science Assistant Professor
  2. Employed in the UAE
  3. Engaged in a full-time position
  4. Possessing four years of continuous experience as an Assistant Professor with no employment gaps.

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Many thanks! Additionally, can I expect automatic consideration from the recruiters?
Although some people might initiate contact with you, it is more advantageous to take the initiative and proactively approach recruiters. Demonstrating this proactive attitude tends to portray a positive aspect of your character.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, I've got some valuable tips that have been beneficial for me and might be useful for you as well:

1. Ensure your profile is complete with all your photos, including profile and background pictures.
  2. Include your key skills within the work experience section.
  3. Pay close attention to avoid any spelling or grammar errors, as this holds significant importance.
  4. Don't forget to complete skill assessments and awards, especially the LinkedIn skill assessments. While they can be challenging, you can often find answers by searching for 'Ebazhanov/linkedin-skill-assessments-quizzes' and selecting the relevant subject you're taking the test for.
  5. Regularly post engaging content on your profile; it doesn't have to be exceptional, but consistency is crucial.
  6. Request recommendations from your colleagues; they can make you stand out on LinkedIn.
  7. Consider setting your profile to 'open to work' (you can hide this from your current employer) so that other recruiters can find you.
By following these steps, you'll naturally increase your chances of achieving greater success on LinkedIn!

Facent

Reaction score
As an experienced recruiter within the IT/Tech industry, I want to share some important tips to optimize your LinkedIn profile for potential job opportunities. We heavily rely on LinkedIn Recruiter, focusing on location, job title, and relevant keywords and skills.

To improve your chances, ensure that your skills section is filled with the right keywords and include a concise summary in the "about me" section that highlights your expertise. Your headline should clearly state your profession or area of expertise.

Additionally, providing summaries for your previous jobs with the appropriate keywords is crucial. When sourcing talent, we use highlighters to identify relevant keywords, so make sure to incorporate them strategically.

Utilizing the "Open to work" feature can significantly increase your visibility. If you're concerned about privacy, you can display this banner exclusively to recruiters and not the general public.

When it comes to recommendations, prioritize those from superiors or higher-ups in your previous positions, as they carry more weight than recommendations from colleagues.

While skill assessments are valuable, remember that you'll likely be tested during the hiring process, so ensure that your stated skills align with your actual proficiency.

For endorsements, focus on highlighting the skills with the highest number of endorsements, as recruiters often check the top three skills listed on your profile. A substantial number of endorsements in a skill signifies your expertise in that area.

Proactively searching and applying for jobs daily is essential; waiting for recruiters to find you may not be sufficient.

Maintain a professional and respectful tone when interacting with recruiters or potential employers. Any negative or rude behavior can lead to being blacklisted not only by that company but potentially across the recruiting community.

Understand that the current job market might be challenging, with many companies facing financial difficulties and layoffs. Be prepared for rejection and don't let it discourage you. Many well-qualified people are experiencing extended job searches, so perseverance is key.

Top Bottom