Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How can I make money with emulated tiktok camera?

Idoligna

Reaction score
Hello!

I've recently discovered a method to emulate the camera app while recording videos on TikTok. Essentially, I can directly input any video into the camera and when I switch to TikTok or any other platform, it plays the video as if it's being recorded live.

Now, my question is, how can I monetize this technique? I'm curious to explore potential opportunities for making money using this method. I'm open to any suggestions or advice you may have.

Thanks!

PunkMega

Reaction score
If it can be adapted for computer browsers, it could prove valuable in online proctored certification exams that necessitate continuous camera usage.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
Are you capable of conducting TikTok live streams similar to that?

Cropol

Reaction score
Could you please elaborate on what you can do?

Rackpi

Reaction score
Are you capable of conducting TikTok live streams similar to that?

YES.

Could you please elaborate on what you can do?

Essentially, I have the capability to input any video into my camera, allowing me to display the desired video content. For instance, I can create fake live videos by using this feature.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
YES.

Essentially, I have the capability to input any video into my camera, allowing me to display the desired video content. For instance, I can create fake live videos by using this feature.
That's the solution right there. You have the opportunity to earn money in that manner.

Putionis

Reaction score
If you can ensure compatibility with computer browsers, it could potentially be valuable for online proctored certification exams that mandate continuous camera usage.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
If you can ensure compatibility with computer browsers, it could potentially be valuable for online proctored certification exams that mandate continuous camera usage.
Can't this already be achieved using only OBS and video recordings?

Top Bottom