Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin How can I increase the number of employees on LinkedIn?

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Hello community,

One of my clients currently has 80 genuine employees on LinkedIn and aims to expand their company to 150 to 200 for commercial reasons. They prefer to avoid obvious fake accounts but are considering adding lower-level positions such as supporters and developers, especially since they have offices in multiple countries.

What approach would you recommend for this project? Should we use a service provider or opt for multilogin? Alternatively, should we consider setting up different VPS's or multilogins and create accounts from scratch?

We conducted a test using VPS (1 VPS per account) and built them organically, but after some time, LinkedIn requested ID verification. Should we have prepared IDs in advance and matched the profile pictures with the IDs?

Thank you.

Chonessah

Reaction score
Consider purchasing aged LinkedIn accounts and operate them using browsers such as Dolphin Anty along with proxies. This approach should yield positive results.

Ferrancy

Reaction score
If the support and developers are freelancers and consultants, suggest that they create a LinkedIn profile and include the company in their "work experience." This is a legitimate method for increasing employee numbers.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Yes, all the supporters already have it on their LinkedIn, but they still need to create a larger appearance than they currently have. Are there also methods to "lease employees"?

Missink

Reaction score
I exclusively advocate purchasing pre-existing accounts and registering them through the Gologin browser, utilizing static proxies and mobile connections. Interestingly, Gologin offers free proxies for testing, enabling you to create accounts independently. If any accounts face bans, consider purchasing them only based on your firsthand experience. Success lies in learning through your own trials.

Enuentis

Reaction score
If the support and developers are freelancers and consultants, suggest that they create a LinkedIn profile and include the company in their "work experience." This is a legitimate method for increasing employee numbers.
This is the most secure method; I'm employing a similar approach with Microworkers, and it has been effective so far.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
I need something similar, but with a focus on science and academia. Is there a way to hire people with those skills?

SummersBase

Reaction score
This is a bad idea. How will the actual employees feel if there are fake people working with them?

I think this could cause more problems than it solves.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
This is a bad idea. How will the actual employees feel if there are fake people working with them?

I think this could cause more problems than it solves.
It seems like you're talking about promoting something that's not real.

Newagen

Reaction score
Greetings, community!
One of my clients currently has 80 genuine employees on LinkedIn and aims to expand the company to 150 to 200 due to commercial reasons. They prefer not to use obvious fake accounts but want to add lower-level positions like supporters and developers, especially considering their multiple international offices.
How would you suggest initiating this project? Should we engage a service provider or utilize tools like Multilogin? Alternatively, do you think creating accounts from scratch with different VPSs or Multilogins would be more effective?
We conducted a test using VPS (1 VPS per account) and developed them organically. However, after some time, LinkedIn requested IDs. Should we have prepared IDs in advance and ensured the profile pictures matched the IDs?
Thanks!
I'm not sure if they're asking for fake people to join their LinkedIn company page. If they just need more developers and they're hiring remotely, I'm interested!

Marysis

Reaction score
This is the most secure method; I'm employing a similar approach with Microworkers, and it has been effective so far.
Where are you finding people to do these small tasks?

AlliLove

Reaction score
If you have real employees, you could ask them to create LinkedIn accounts to make your company look like it has a bigger team.

Top Bottom