Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How can I fix my WordPress menu which has become too large and restore it to its original small size?

Missink

Reaction score
I'm struggling to find the small menu in WordPress and it's driving me crazy! I'm using the latest version of WordPress. Can you please tell me how to bring it back?

1.jpg2.jpg

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you please clarify whether I have missed any updates? Are you referring to the Gutenberg editor? If you're talking about an older version, you can navigate to the plugin section and search for the Classic Editor.

Have you tried clicking on the ¶ icon in the editor? You should see more formatting options, including headers. If you're not a fan of the Gutenberg editor, you can try using the Classic Editor or exploring other options. In case nothing works, you could download a WYSIWYG plugin to make formatting easier for you.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm unable to find the option to make my text bold or use H1, H2, etc. formatting in WordPress. The option seems to have disappeared. Can you please help me figure out why this is happening and how to fix it?

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you tried switching to the Classic Editor? That could be a quick solution to the formatting issue you're facing.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can easily resolve the formatting issue by installing the Classic Editor plugin. Just go to the Plugins section, search for 'Classic Editor', and install it. Once installed, you should be able to use the formatting options you need.

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
t's possible that your theme doesn't support the small floating menu that you're looking for. You could try switching to a different theme or contacting the theme developer to see if they can help you enable this feature.

Top Bottom