Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How are these Vietnamese people are getting all these accounts?

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Do they cultivate the Facebook accounts themselves, or are they functioning as an agency with access to an unlimited number of accounts?

I've noticed that all of them are offering Facebook ad account rentals with fees ranging from 6% to 10%, and interestingly, they all seem to be based in Vietnam.

I'm genuinely intrigued and would like to learn more about their operations.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Yes, I'm also interested.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They serve as a link connecting the Asian market with the English market, and this is not limited to just Facebook accounts. They also cater to other markets.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They have their own specialized bot that functions specifically on mobile devices, particularly iOS. You can find more information by searching for "mobile farming" on Google. I had the chance to communicate with the owner of the farm, and I discovered that all of their bots or scripts are exclusive and developed by their own team.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Similarly, when it comes to Google Ads farming, their fees are lower compared to other alternatives.

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They have their own specialized bot that functions specifically on mobile devices, particularly iOS. You can find more information by searching for "mobile farming" on Google. I had the chance to communicate with the owner of the farm, and I discovered that all of their bots or scripts are exclusive and developed by their own team.
"I'm aware that Vietnam is a technologically advanced country with a large number of developers. Therefore, they use their development skills to create high-quality Facebook accounts for advertising purposes using bots.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Vietnam emerges as the world's second-largest casop advertising market, trailing only India in size. The substantial demand for casop advertising fuels the proliferation of numerous suppliers in the industry.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I feel a great sense of pride when Vietnam receives recognition for its high-quality accounts that offer low service fees. It is indeed true that our team has successfully cultivated skilled farmers and bots that contribute to this achievement. XD

Enuentis

Reaction score
The rise in demand will lead to a corresponding increase in the availability of the service. Additionally, in order to remain competitive, they must devise strategies to enhance their production capabilities.

Jecterra

Reaction score
Vietnamese people exhibit exceptional resourcefulness in the field of internet marketing. A remarkable example within the e-whoring community was a Vietnamese high school student who achieved significant financial success. He haveed an uncanny ability to discover traffic sources that were beyond our wildest imagination.

Heraldonet

Reaction score

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I greatly appreciate your post, as it serves as evidence of the widespread popularity of Vietnamese accounts.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Do they cultivate the Facebook accounts themselves, or are they functioning as an agency with access to an unlimited number of accounts?

I've noticed that all of them are offering Facebook ad account rentals with fees ranging from 6% to 10%, and interestingly, they all seem to be based in Vietnam.

I'm genuinely intrigued and would like to learn more about their operations.
We have two people, sir, but rest assured, all of those accounts have been confirmed as authentic.

Wilru

Reaction score
During my visit to Vietnam, I noticed that the level of service provided there is consistently high. One of my friends personally hired their services and expressed great satisfaction with the quality.

TrainEdit

Reaction score
They can be found on numerous platforms such as YouTube, Google, and Meta.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"I'm aware that Vietnam is a technologically advanced country with a large number of developers. Therefore, they use their development skills to create high-quality Facebook accounts for advertising purposes using bots.
Indeed, most of the time they have personal developer and giant farming accounts within the industry, as $100 is not considered a significant amount of money for them.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I greatly appreciate your post, as it serves as evidence of the widespread popularity of Vietnamese accounts.
There's nothing inherently bad about being popular, but I strongly reject the idea of using stolen accounts.

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Not smart but still everyone wants to know.

Top Bottom