Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Heres the PROOF Youtube got drunk!

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here's the evidence that YouTube made some peculiar decisions! Both of my YouTube channels were suspended by YouTube without any prior strikes. However, after appealing to them, the bans were lifted. Interestingly, on my second YouTube account, I didn't even appeal, yet I received an email stating that my account was reactivated.

All of my channels adhered to YouTube's guidelines, and yet they were temporarily removed and then reinstated, which is quite perplexing. I'm certain that I'm not the only one who has experienced this; there must be others whose accounts were banned and subsequently reactivated.

Please note that this is my personal experience and I cannot speak for everyone.
Even without initiating an appeal process...

gulih.png

cfvhb.png

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That hangover is quite intense.

Facerens

Reaction score
I no longer count on getting traffic from YouTube because they have shut down some of my channels due to spam. I understand the frustration you must feel about it.

SummersBase

Reaction score
They were in a "trick or treat" mode ;)

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Youtube played a prank on you ;) , which has now led to daily concerns among all Youtube channel owners regarding this matter.

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had a similar experience where two of my channels were unexpectedly removed. However, I did not file an appeal, and surprisingly, they were reactivated within 6-7 hours.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had a similar experience where two of my channels were unexpectedly removed. However, I did not file an appeal, and surprisingly, they were reactivated within 6-7 hours.
Yes, I was confident that I wasn't the only one experiencing this.

Top Bottom