Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

MMO D&B help Shopify dropshipping

KoMeyy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I need help with my Shopify store, duskrise.store. I'm selling LED lamps, specifically the Jelly Fish LED lamp. I've been running a lot of TikTok ad campaigns for "Add to Cart" and "Complete Payment," but I haven't made any sales even after a few months. I have over 100 "Add to Cart" actions but no actual sales. I've also tried using my UGC content but still got no results.

Can someone experienced check what's wrong or help me create better ads? Please reach out to me with some tips; I'm willing to pay for help. I'm currently targeting the UK, Ireland, Germany, and France with my ads because I'm in Europe and can't target Canada or the USA unless I use a proxy.

Sealoye

Reaction score
What payment methods do you offer? Many people in Europe prefer to pay the courier when the package arrives. If you only accept card, PayPal, or crypto, that might be why you're not getting sales.

Oakwordue

Reaction score
I offer card and PayPal, but I can't register for Stripe because I don't have a company, which is required to apply for an account with them.

Sealoye

Reaction score
That's your problem. People are interested and add items to their cart, but they abandon the purchase when they see they have to pay upfront. If you can offer a cash-on-delivery option, you'll make sales. If not, good luck, I guess. Haha.

LoganG

Reaction score
This Jellyfish LED lamp is priced inconsistently. For example:

1. Black = $59.99
  2. Black S = $34.99
  3. Black M = $64.99
  4. Black Large = $59.99
  5. Black L = $69.99
  6. With extra fish = $44.99 vs. with extra jellyfish = $44.99
These prices don't make sense. You need to check and fix them.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, I've checked out your store and noticed a few things. Firstly, the product you're selling seems a bit old-fashioned. But don't worry, you can still sell it if you optimize your store.

It's important to make your store look trustworthy because some people spam customers by selling products but not shipping them. Here are some suggestions:

1. Brand your store and focus on selling just one product.
  2. Add a special offer notification to your store; don't just use a generic "welcome" message.
  3. Use attractive colors that will catch people's attention and make them more likely to buy.
  4. Use GIF images on your homepage and in product descriptions. Also, try using templates to build your store instead of just adding plain descriptions. Get creative with Shopify tools like Image with text, Multicolumn, and Collapsible row.
  5. Include reviews from AliExpress on your store to build trust with customers.
  6. Put your logo on the checkout page to make your store look more professional.
  7. Add icons to your store to make it more visually appealing.
Good luck with your store!

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"Regarding Stripe, what is your location?"

KoMeyy

Reaction score
Hey, I've checked out your store and noticed a few things. Firstly, the product you're selling seems a bit old-fashioned. But don't worry, you can still sell it if you optimize your store.

It's important to make your store look trustworthy because some people spam customers by selling products but not shipping them. Here are some suggestions:

2. Add a special offer notification to your store; don't just use a generic "welcome" message.
  3. Use attractive colors that will catch people's attention and make them more likely to buy.
  4. Use GIF images on your homepage and in product descriptions. Also, try using templates to build your store instead of just adding plain descriptions. Get creative with Shopify tools like Image with text, Multicolumn, and Collapsible row.
  6. Put your logo on the checkout page to make your store look more professional.

"I'm not very skilled in web design. Could you assist me with that? I'm willing to compensate you for your time."

Iamgi

Reaction score
"Hello, I visited your store and noticed, similar to hunterx09's observation...

Why are you pricing items in USD if your target market is EU countries? Additionally, your currency switcher seems to be malfunctioning."

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"I'm not very skilled in web design. Could you assist me with that? I'm willing to compensate you for your time."

"No problem, I'll assist you for free. Just send me a direct message."

MagicGurl

Reaction score
"Here are some suggestions:

Cater to local preferences
Use EUR instead of USD
Offer translations in their native language
Implement payment options like Klarna or Mollie, as EU customers prefer 'pay later' options
While it’s not Shopify, but WooCommerce, if you’re serious about dropshipping, consider establishing a legal business entity, such as a sp. z o.o., to qualify for B2B dropshipping."

image 1.webp

Readdi

Reaction score
"I'm sorry, but it looks like your site isn't loading."

Readdi

Reaction score

"Thank you so much for your advice. It’s not only relevant to your store but also applies to mine, even though I don't sell LEDs!"

Peaker

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I need help with my Shopify store, duskrise.store. I'm selling LED lamps, specifically the Jelly Fish LED lamp. I've been running a lot of TikTok ad campaigns for "Add to Cart" and "Complete Payment," but I haven't made any sales even after a few months. I have over 100 "Add to Cart" actions but no actual sales. I've also tried using my UGC content but still got no results.

Can someone experienced check what's wrong or help me create better ads? Please reach out to me with some tips; I'm willing to pay for help. I'm currently targeting the UK, Ireland, Germany, and France with my ads because I'm in Europe and can't target Canada or the USA unless I use a proxy.
"Feel free to message me, and I'll guide you through the process."

Top Bottom