Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO D&B help Shopify dropshipping

Oakwordue

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I need help with my Shopify store, duskrise.store. I'm selling LED lamps, specifically the Jelly Fish LED lamp. I've been running a lot of TikTok ad campaigns for "Add to Cart" and "Complete Payment," but I haven't made any sales even after a few months. I have over 100 "Add to Cart" actions but no actual sales. I've also tried using my UGC content but still got no results.

Can someone experienced check what's wrong or help me create better ads? Please reach out to me with some tips; I'm willing to pay for help. I'm currently targeting the UK, Ireland, Germany, and France with my ads because I'm in Europe and can't target Canada or the USA unless I use a proxy.

Sealoye

Reaction score
What payment methods do you offer? Many people in Europe prefer to pay the courier when the package arrives. If you only accept card, PayPal, or crypto, that might be why you're not getting sales.

Oakwordue

Reaction score
I offer card and PayPal, but I can't register for Stripe because I don't have a company, which is required to apply for an account with them.

Sealoye

Reaction score
That's your problem. People are interested and add items to their cart, but they abandon the purchase when they see they have to pay upfront. If you can offer a cash-on-delivery option, you'll make sales. If not, good luck, I guess. Haha.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This Jellyfish LED lamp is priced inconsistently. For example:

1. Black = $59.99
  2. Black S = $34.99
  3. Black M = $64.99
  4. Black Large = $59.99
  5. Black L = $69.99
  6. With extra fish = $44.99 vs. with extra jellyfish = $44.99
These prices don't make sense. You need to check and fix them.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, I've checked out your store and noticed a few things. Firstly, the product you're selling seems a bit old-fashioned. But don't worry, you can still sell it if you optimize your store.

It's important to make your store look trustworthy because some people spam customers by selling products but not shipping them. Here are some suggestions:

1. Brand your store and focus on selling just one product.
  2. Add a special offer notification to your store; don't just use a generic "welcome" message.
  3. Use attractive colors that will catch people's attention and make them more likely to buy.
  4. Use GIF images on your homepage and in product descriptions. Also, try using templates to build your store instead of just adding plain descriptions. Get creative with Shopify tools like Image with text, Multicolumn, and Collapsible row.
  5. Include reviews from AliExpress on your store to build trust with customers.
  6. Put your logo on the checkout page to make your store look more professional.
  7. Add icons to your store to make it more visually appealing.
Good luck with your store!

Top Bottom