Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Help me improve Instagram method which generates me 100$-200$ a day

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been working with a particular Instagram method for about 18 months now, and it has been earning me around BRL 100-200 per day (which is equivalent to 3-4 minimum salaries in my country). However, I'm currently on vacation from university and looking to boost my earnings. I thought it would be a good idea to share my method with you all and seek some help in improving it, while also potentially assisting others in earning with this method.

Here's how my method works: When I first started, I manually created 15 Instagram accounts. I uploaded around 20-30 photos to each account and added fake followers (around 2-3k) to make them appear more popular. To support my method, I purchased two cellphones and an old notebook, which I set up as my "bot."

Using the notebook, I configured a ghost mouse to search for hashtags on Instagram that are related to the online products I sell, such as ebooks and courses. Whenever someone posts a photo with these hashtags, my bot automatically follows their account and sends them a direct message (DM) with a sales pitch for my products. If they respond to the DM, I engage with them and try to convince them to make a purchase. On average, I make around 3-4 sales per day, but some days I can sell 10-15 products, while other days only one. The number of sales depends on various factors. I manage the DM conversations using the two cellphones, with 10 accounts assigned to one phone and 5 accounts to the other.

There is one major problem with my method: I heavily rely on how many people my bot can DM per day using these 15 accounts. I don't use proxies; instead, I operate within my local IP from my home. I've programmed the bot to send around 15-20 DMs per day with each account. However, even with a low number of messages sent per account, I'm facing an issue where approximately 50% of my accounts get banned for one week due to excessive DMing. As a result, I have to work with 7-8 accounts for a week until they all get banned, and then I switch to the other 7-8 accounts.

Now, I'm looking for ways to improve this method. One idea I have is to purchase an additional 15 Instagram accounts. I'm also seeking advice on how to send more messages without risking a one-week ban. I'm open to any suggestions or insights.

I hope this method helps someone here earn some money as well!

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would suggest creating additional accounts and using a few 4G proxies. You could consider automating the process of account creation to make it more efficient.

Cipland

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In order to achieve your objective, it is necessary to have a minimum of 300 accounts configured with slower settings.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would suggest creating additional accounts and using a few 4G proxies. You could consider automating the process of account creation to make it more efficient.
I appreciate your assistance, but I'm concerned about having around 100 accounts that send 15-20 direct messages per day using my home IP address. Could this pose a problem? I currently don't have the knowledge or ability to work with proxies.

In order to achieve your objective, it is necessary to have a minimum of 300 accounts configured with slower settings.
I will require at least seven additional notebooks to automate all these accounts using ghost mouse, but I am willing to dedicate time to studying it. Regarding your question, do you believe that sending 15-20 direct messages per day is sufficient for an account that will be active for more than 30 days?

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
I appreciate your assistance, but I'm concerned about having around 100 accounts that send 15-20 direct messages per day using my home IP address. Could this pose a problem? I currently don't have the knowledge or ability to work with proxies.

I will require at least seven additional notebooks to automate all these accounts using ghost mouse, but I am willing to dedicate time to studying it. Regarding your question, do you believe that sending 15-20 direct messages per day is sufficient for an account that will be active for more than 30 days?
The outcome will heavily rely on the quality of proxies and the process of creating the accounts.

Iamgi

Reaction score
I used to engage in a similar activity like yours in the past, but currently, it's not practical to send more than 10 direct messages (DMs) if you're using a new account. If you happen to discover a solution to this limitation, please inform me too.

Stringer

Reaction score
You have the option to explore mass direct messaging services on Instagram.

Fricarr

Reaction score
Yes, as mentioned earlier, it is recommended that you consider using mass direct messaging (DM) services. These services allow you to send a large number of DMs at a relatively low cost, typically a few dollars for every 1,000 DMs.

TrainEdit

Reaction score
Indeed, there are available services that offer mass direct message (DM) capabilities for Instagram. I am acquainted with an person who provides such a service. If I recall correctly, the cost for sending 50,000 DMs is approximately $150.

KixSpecials

Reaction score
It appears that you have something with the potential for expansion. Acquire reliable residential proxies with high quality 4G connections to facilitate the scaling of this procedure. Did you personally develop the bot's programming?

Top Bottom