Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Have problems using TikTok US sim cards

Nicend

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm currently attempting to attract a U.S. audience to my TikTok page, and here's what I have done so far:

I purchased a LycaMobile U.S. prepaid SIM card from Amazon Germany for approximately 20 Euros. I inserted the SIM card into my iPhone 6, and although I have enabled roaming, I'm not receiving any service. It's odd because the SIM card is new, and I even activated it through the seller's website. However, I'm unable to make or receive calls or perform any other functions.

My intention was to obtain a phone number through this SIM card to receive the verification code and verify my TikTok account, but it's not working as expected.

Do you have any suggestions on what I should do with these SIM cards? (I purchased two of them.) Additionally, I have a home Wi-Fi network and don't use any VPN or proxy.

Furthermore, I have another question to avoid creating separate threads. Despite having over 10,000 followers, I'm unable to see the countries my followers are from. The TikTok Analytics feature is not functioning properly, and it hasn't been updating. Do you have any insights or clues regarding this issue?

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you need to activate it using a service? The Lyca cards I came across mentioned the requirement to register and select from three different plans.

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You need to enable it.

Bergires

Reaction score
Do you need to activate it using a service? The Lyca cards I came across mentioned the requirement to register and select from three different plans.
You need to enable it.
I activated it using Lyca, but the plan was already part of the Sim card purchase anyway.

However, I discovered a simple solution. Switch the cellular network to one available in your country, obtain a signal, receive the code, and verify your account.

I'm intrigued to see how the audience will respond.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I activated it using Lyca, but the plan was already part of the Sim card purchase anyway.

However, I discovered a simple solution. Switch the cellular network to one available in your country, obtain a signal, receive the code, and verify your account.

Please provide us with updates. We're happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Ensure that you use 4G proxies based in the United States for the account to target an audience from the United States.

Top Bottom