Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Has anyone ever bought an Instagram Verified Badge?

Starthe

Reaction score
Curious if anyone has purchased an Instagram Verified Badge. There are reports of individuals gaining verification through access to FB Media Portal or connections with Instagram and FB employees, with fees ranging from 3k-10k. Any firsthand experiences with this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Verigent

Reaction score
Indeed, that's accurate. In reality, some services provide this. You can test your luck by posting in the "Want to Buy" section and see if someone contacts you with an offer.

Coanetq

Reaction score

Cakevisa

Reaction score
Yes, they certainly undertake that for a considerable amount of money!

LinTaru

Reaction score
I've never fully grasped the significance of the checkmark thing. I understand its purpose, but does it really matter that much?

Starthe

Reaction score
I've never fully grasped the significance of the checkmark thing. I understand its purpose, but does it really matter that much?
In reality, it holds significant importance. For brands, it has the potential to elevate sales to new heights as it instills greater trust in customers, leading to increased purchases. Additionally, it paves the way for new opportunities, such as collaborations with celebrities and influential individuals.

Goodcoco

Reaction score
Certainly. It's imperative to verify the legitimacy of the seller, ensure accurate genre verification (such as public figure, businessman, musician, etc.), and verify with someone from the appropriate region. For instance, if their media portal caters to athletes in the Middle East and they verify you as a European singer, you risk being de-verified. Additionally, continue adding to your press presence even after verification to solidify your credibility for potential manual checks.

Newagen

Reaction score
Could I use this service to impress my friends and family and obtain a verification badge? I only have around 400 followers, though, lol.

Goodcoco

Reaction score

It varies.

It significantly enhances your ability to connect with other celebrities and verified profiles, increasing the likelihood of receiving a response and being taken seriously.

It elevates your perceived status to that of a celebrity among random individuals.

It prioritizes your comments, placing them at the top of other people's posts, providing an opportunity for profile growth if you consistently engage with compelling comments.

These are the primary advantages.

Goodcoco

Reaction score
Could I use this service to impress my friends and family and obtain a verification badge? I only have around 400 followers, though, lol.

Absolutely, it's feasible. Initially, you must have articles about yourself published on various websites (verification service providers often handle this). Once these articles are in place, they can use their platform to request verification for you, which will be granted if the coverage is favorable. Currently, a popular strategy is to pose as a rapper or music producer.

Top Bottom