Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Has anyone attempted to replicate the success of a popular app or company such as Voodoo?

Synaterex

Reaction score
Similar to Voodoo's strategy of generating significant revenue through simple games and humorous marketing videos, has anyone attempted to replicate their success? I'm interested in claiming a portion of the market.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Similar to Voodoo's strategy of generating significant revenue through simple games and humorous marketing videos, has anyone attempted to replicate their success? I'm interested in claiming a portion of the market.
Achieving this is practical with a compact group of skilled developers and a substantial marketing budget. The key lies in allocating significant funds to advertisements and experimenting with multiple applications to identify the most successful one and then expanding its reach. Relying solely on organic traffic won't lead to significant profits in this domain, which is why entering the app space requires a considerable initial investment to generate the necessary momentum.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Come on, everyone, has anyone dared to challenge the big players?

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Achieving this is practical with a compact group of skilled developers and a substantial marketing budget. The key lies in allocating significant funds to advertisements and experimenting with multiple applications to identify the most successful one and then expanding its reach. Relying solely on organic traffic won't lead to significant profits in this domain, which is why entering the app space requires a considerable initial investment to generate the necessary momentum.
This holds absolute truth for apps that gradually build an audience over time, but I'm referring to uncomplicated games or apps that effortlessly captivate people at first glance, much like Voodoo games – they already have a track record of successful titles. My concept involves duplicating one of their games and promoting it through ads. Starting with a modest budget of, let's say, $50, I can then expand the campaign using the generated revenue. In essence, my idea is straightforward. Is there something I might be overlooking?

Top Bottom