Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Growth guide for Twitter

Coanetq

Reaction score
Here's a straightforward method to grow your Twitter following, whether you have a small or large ad budget:

Step 1: Create a targeted group of accounts to focus on. Twitter provides decent options for targeting followers. Research accounts within your niche and aim to target the followers of those accounts. This is an effective approach for quick wins. If it's challenging to find suitable accounts in your niche, you can resort to targeting interests instead. The more time you invest in research, the better the results.

Step 2: Craft 6-8 compelling tweets that are simple and humorous. These tweets will be the ones you boost initially. The purpose of boosting is to identify which tweets generate the most followers at the lowest cost.

Step 3: Launch your campaign, starting with any budget you're comfortable with, whether it's $5 a day or $100. It's recommended to begin with a lower budget and then increase it based on the tweets that are converting well. The location of your target audience depends on your niche. While international traffic can be acceptable, the cost per follower should range from approximately $0.08 to $0.15. If you target the USA specifically, the cost may be higher, ranging from around $0.25 to $0.40 per follower.

The goal is to quickly accumulate a few thousand followers to increase engagement, retweets, and visibility.

This guide aims to provide a no-fluff, practical approach. It is specifically for people who have an ad budget for their Twitter accounts. Implementing this strategy can save a significant amount of time compared to relying solely on organic growth, which can take months with regular tweeting.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I've tried to provide detailed instructions, but I'm happy to clarify further. This method is an easy way to kick-start your Twitter growth.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I stumbled upon your previous guide ages ago, and now you're back! It's great to see you again. I genuinely hope things are going smoothly for you, my friend. It's wonderful to witness your continued success on Twitter.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I stumbled upon your previous guide ages ago, and now you're back! It's great to see you again. I genuinely hope things are going smoothly for you, my friend. It's wonderful to witness your continued success on Twitter.
Haha, I appreciate you remembering! I hope everything is going well for you too. Twitter can still be a useful tool, depending on the specific topic or community you're involved in.

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's great to witness your return, my friend!

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Excellent and straightforward manual!

Facent

Reaction score
Hey there, I really enjoyed your mother-child guide from 2019. I read the entire discussion and now I have a couple of questions regarding that approach.

I've recently created 100 automated accounts that perform actions like follow/unfollow, retweet, and like other profiles in my niche. It has only been a week, and these accounts have accumulated around 1,000 followers in total. My main account, which I consider as the "mother" account, is also new and currently has only 40 followers.

So, my question is how can I leverage these child accounts to help grow my mother account? Should I focus on retweeting and liking my mother's content, hoping to trend on the tags I use in my tweets? Or does the traffic primarily come from the followers of the child accounts?

The child profiles already appear quite authentic, although they lack original content. Currently, they mainly retweet content from others in the same niche. To be specific, these child accounts target audiences that have been scraped from my competitors.

I'm considering an organic growth strategy without spending on advertising. What would you suggest as the best approach in this situation? Also, do you think having 100 child accounts would be sufficient to help my mother account reach around 5,000 followers as a starting point?

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey there, I really enjoyed your mother-child guide from 2019. I read the entire discussion and now I have a couple of questions regarding that approach.

I've recently created 100 automated accounts that perform actions like follow/unfollow, retweet, and like other profiles in my niche. It has only been a week, and these accounts have accumulated around 1,000 followers in total. My main account, which I consider as the "mother" account, is also new and currently has only 40 followers.

So, my question is how can I leverage these child accounts to help grow my mother account? Should I focus on retweeting and liking my mother's content, hoping to trend on the tags I use in my tweets? Or does the traffic primarily come from the followers of the child accounts?

The child profiles already appear quite authentic, although they lack original content. Currently, they mainly retweet content from others in the same niche. To be specific, these child accounts target audiences that have been scraped from my competitors.

I'm considering an organic growth strategy without spending on advertising. What would you suggest as the best approach in this situation? Also, do you think having 100 child accounts would be sufficient to help my mother account reach around 5,000 followers as a starting point?
Thank you for reading my previous post and taking action based on it. The correct approach to growing your account is by retweeting the main account. If you have targeted your niche correctly, people should follow without any issues, at least around 40-50%. It's important to ensure that the tweets are of good quality. Personally, I usually take about 90% of my tweets from other sources and customize them for my niche. A good starting point is to find crypto tweets and replace the content with your own niche.

To make the accounts appear as normal as possible, it is important to load them up with tweets. By doing this, the child accounts can reach a wider audience, which benefits the entire funnel.

Now, let's calculate the numbers based on having 100 accounts. In the worst-case scenario, these accounts should be able to follow an average of 8,000-10,000 accounts per day.

I estimate that around 15% of the followed accounts will follow your main child accounts back, and out of those 15%, approximately 40% should trickle down to follow your main account. This would result in gaining 400-600 followers per day.

Please keep in mind that these estimates are conservative, and the traffic generated from reach can also have a snowball effect.

To achieve your overall goal, it's crucial to maintain the health of the accounts and ensure they are loaded with tweets.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, welcome back! It's great to hear that my guidance inspired you to dive into automating accounts, and wow, you've got quite a number now, around 70! That's impressive. As for new monetization methods, I'd be happy to shed some light on them. It's always valuable to learn from experienced people like yourself who are already familiar with the game.

Top Bottom