Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Growing up my Instagram to 50k followers with reels

Discoverol

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an ambitious project to grow my Instagram account (in the MMO Niche) to 50,000 followers using reels.

Currently, I'm posting 2-3 personal reels every day, and I have reached 350 followers so far.

I will be documenting everything I do here, so be sure to follow along for updates.

Currently, I'm focusing on modeling viral reels and will continue with this strategy.

If you're interested in following my journey, you can find me on Instagram with the username carls_story. I welcome any feedback you have.

I'll be sharing all the results and tips right here, so stay tuned.

Let's get started!

Batersch

Reaction score
I find this intriguing and I'm eager to observe the progress of this situation!

ClownFly

Reaction score
Hello,

I apologize for not updating my documentation here over the past week. I regret the oversight.

My objective is to chronicle my journey and reach 100,000 followers on Instagram. I am currently enrolled in an excellent high-ticket course, which serves as a source of motivation for myself and others.

Now, let me share what transpired recently.

The first week was rather uneventful, but things picked up significantly in the last seven days on my Instagram account. I experienced tremendous growth, reaching 45,000 accounts this week alone! A few of my videos even went viral in the past few days, which is incredibly exciting.

To achieve this progress, I study and emulate popular reels that have garnered at least 100,000 views. I'm pleased to say that everything is progressing in the right direction.

Putionis

Reaction score
How did you manage to increase the growth of your account thus far? Additionally, what strategies did you employ to attract such a large number of followers?

WeblogInterest

Reaction score
It appears that having only 210 posts and 500 followers is a relatively small number. It will be intriguing to observe its progress and see how it develops in the future.

Kaptains

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How did you manage to increase the growth of your account thus far? Additionally, what strategies did you employ to attract such a large number of followers?
I engage in the process of searching for viral reels in my specific area of interest that have reached over 100,000 views. Afterwards, I precisely replicate those reels by using the same font, angle, soundtrack, and editing techniques. I also adopt the hashtags used in those reels. Maintaining complete consistency is crucial in this endeavor. To keep track of my progress, I am diligently documenting my journey.

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It appears that having only 210 posts and 500 followers is a relatively small number. It will be intriguing to observe its progress and see how it develops in the future.
I initially began by sharing posts and reels where I didn't appear prominently. However, when I shifted my attention to creating reels that truly embodied the essence of viral content, things started to take off. In just the past seven days, my follower count has increased by more than 22%. I'm incredibly excited to see what the upcoming days have in store for me.

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Trust me, you're making progress. I've been making efforts to enhance my page and have invested money in promoting my Instagram reels and other posts. As a result, I've gained 200 followers in the past three months.

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Trust me, you're making progress. I've been making efforts to enhance my page and have invested money in promoting my Instagram reels and other posts. As a result, I've gained 200 followers in the past three months.
Thank you! Yes, I'm feeling enthusiastic because I believe I'm starting to grasp this better now. :)

Comicsp

Reaction score
I've accumulated nearly 400 followers by dedicating about 15 to 20 minutes every day to following and interacting with people in the same field. Throughout my journey, I've shared approximately 30 posts.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
I've accumulated nearly 400 followers by dedicating about 15 to 20 minutes every day to following and interacting with people in the same field. Throughout my journey, I've shared approximately 30 posts.
This sounds absolutely amazing! I'm thrilled for you! The main reason I'm not interested in using the follow/unfollow method is because my goal is to convert these prospects into subscribers for my mailing list. Right now, I'm only following approximately 30 people with my account.

Emporing

Reaction score
I shared approximately 20 reels, but only two of them received 100 views, while the rest remained at zero. Considering that the account is new, do you have any suggestions or recommendations?

Top Bottom